AF Army September 19 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Have to admit, im having real bad urges since i came home. Dont know why, good weather maybe. Keep thinking about watching rain last night and i know why i must say no. Miss sauv blanc is a bheeech! I just wish she would leave me alone forever!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Rubes...makes my blood boil!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Rubes It really bugs the hell out of me too when I've been in mates cars who have total disregard for where they park. This photo just says exactly how I feel about it.

Love and HAppiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Have to leave again. MUST get somethings done. Good bye, all. Be strong Cym. Good luck Evie! Ya'll have a great party -I'll check back later. Have a wonderful AF day, everyone!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

o2m...you can read my mind! Thats exactly what im thinking! I think alot of people think i play shite anyway!!! lol
            hips..that is brilliant. Want to print some of them out, and when i see someone park in a diabled spot i can put it under there wiper!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Thanks, HIP. I'm printing it now!! I NEVER use the space or the motorized carts unless I just HAVE to, even tho store clerks try to get me to (guess their afraid I'll fall again).
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

And CONGRATS! again, o2m! You do a momma proud! Over and out!
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Take care rubes
                  I really think its the guys who own the shop down the road sending mw wine vibes, cause im thinking of there wine/beer fridge. "Cymru....come down and buy your wine.....we have 4 cases too many cause you have been abstinent for 3 weeks.....we need your money to survive.....winnneeeee....WIIIINNNNEEEE." Bastards!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Bye Rubes take care hun.

See ya later or on the morrow.

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Bongos and shite?!!!! It's the rhythmic beats of the universe that keep me in contact with the other planes of existence! lol But I know where ya coming from with that crusty punk ska music!! that's just pure anarchism!!! YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

Like this bunch of dirty unwashed crusties with their 'politics'!!! LOVE THIS BAND!
                      [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=owXjRNbMDeA]YouTube - RDF - Heart of the Land[/ame]

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hi every body , its me Limers! Cymru , the good weather is a trigger for me too. I weighed myself to day and I havent lost a god damn lb....not happy about that! Am I doomed to eat feckin cottage cheese for ever? Hubby been a bit of a dickhead today cos hes been on earlies all week and is tired . Cymru , any news on the job?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Cym, you got some L-Glut?? Throw some under your tongue. It really does work. I like your music. Many people don't like mine. F__k em.
                          Hips, you are in rare form today. Love it. I love how you guys call cigs, fags. I met Roger Waters from Foghat one night in Boston, and he gave me a fag. Damn near killed me. lol. Our cigs must be weak.lol
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hi Limers
                            I hear ya. I dropped 5lbs when I first dropped the beer and then a dead halt. I want to lose 10 more, but they don't seem to want to go.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hi Limers,Have you heard of the Swedish weigh loss product SLIM SHOTS???It's GREAT..Hipster,Have you been reading the WEB BLOT 2012...their politics are kinda in line with yours.They are too radical for me but have got some predictions right.
                              O2M is Baby feeling better?
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Limers..havent heard a thing off them. Not even a 'they havent conntacted us yet, but we'll phone you as soon as we know.' Ive phoned them twice, but nout.
                                o2m...lol...wierd thing is i never really liked chardonny. Dont get me wrong, i would drink it if it was free or the only thing left, but wouldnt choose to buy it!
                                Sea...got no L-glut, but im taking campral for the urges which has helped. It'll pass. I think ill have a bath! Havent had 1 tdy, so maybe thats it!!
                                Walked to town and back tdy, and saw lots of people drinking in the sun, and buying booze for there friday evening. Dont think that helped.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X