AF Army September 19 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Hey, what's going on here? We need to pull it together peeps :wings: Chelle, stay with us :h
    Chef and Gia, stay strong and with us :wings:
    No short timers here...PLEASE!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Checking back by. Anyone heard from Marbella yet? Yes, my baby's still sleeping in her papoose. She goes everywhere I do. My other, bigger Yorkie prefers to be outside with the Jack Ass Terrier. She comes in late for her lovin'. Tinkerbell just runs the house, can't let her outside because she's so small she could be picked up by the local hawks (I knew someone that happened to, just horrible). Tink has a complete wardrobe, including winter 'fur' coats, raincoat, a life vest and little pink boots. Gotta have a baby in the house to take care of. THANKS, Evie. I always look for PF places.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Yes, o2m, people's memories are bad enough. SO glad I'm not captured on film!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hey Ruby...Post pics of tink in her outfits...would love to see them..
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Right you bastards get back here now!!! Locker inspection in 3......2........1?
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I'm doing a photo shoot of my girls this weekend. Hope to be able to post a bunch later since SIL is going to help me and he's a computer freak!
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Gotta go get dressed - hubs is taking me out tonight to eat and then to Lowes (need a new freezer). Tink and I need a bath! Keep it going gang!
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Didn't hear from Marbella but have been writing with Chelle...She's OK,going take a bath and sents her love to you all...Almost time for me to be Off...Enjoy your Jamm Party..
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

O2M, you and Mia feeling better? Shit, Hippie's making inspections! Yikes, mine's a mess...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

G/F just come over with her sisters 8 mth old little girl, so ill be being broody for a while!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Chef, that sounds fun
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

O2M, try to keep Mia hydrated, avoid dairy and fatty foods. Does she have fever?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Maybe sit in the bathroom with her with the shower running for steam.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Some warm water, honey and lemon. Got any vics? Put that in a bowl with boiling and let the steam go around her room.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

It's most likely the snot upsetting her tummy. I hope the steam helps Give her a hug from Auntie Redneck :wings:
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X