wheree is all the oldies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheree is all the oldies

hahahha,i wont mention names,or praise anyone,remember this is my opinion,dang i got a day off and i hope i can make a difference in your life,thats what this site is for,its not about religion,or non religion,its about helping other people cope with whats going on in there life,folks ive been here since june,was sober again for 10 months,its not how long you stop,its recognising,more is to much, gyco

wheree is all the oldies

Gyco.....and your point is ? IAD I want to work with you.....give me something.. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

Queen comes to Mind,we are the champions,dang if i new how, i would play him all day long,it is a shame he passed on so soon gyco

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

Anything STEVIE NICKS...I put on THE DANCE DVD while I got Dressed yesterday and it felt great...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

You want oldies - we got oldies! One of my favorite songs of all time!

[ame= ]YouTube - In The Mood[/ame]
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

What do you think?

[ame= ]YouTube - Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen Tons[/ame]

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

Beverly Craven had this on an album I bought in the eighties and I couldn't believe when I heard it in a Laurel & Hardy movie....

[ame= ]YouTube - I Dreamt I Dwell In Marble Halls - Laurel and Hardy[/ame]

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

Love Swing!

[ame= ]YouTube - Andrews Sisters - Song & Dance - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy[/ame]
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

wheree is all the oldies

Then there is always, Bette!

[ame= ]YouTube - Bette Midler - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy[/ame]
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X