Wayward soldier reporting in to AF Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I checked in tonight it appears you'd all gone to bed, so I thought I'd post a thread for you to see when you awaken. I appreciate all the best wishes, cards and the cake that Cymru made ----- it was absolutely delicious! I did go out for dinner with hubby, and when he ordered a glass of my favourite wine (Australian Shiraz), out of my mouth came "I'll have the same"! I'd gone in there full of thoughts about having an AF dinner!
    From there we went to the movies, so it was just pop and popcorn, so not too much damage done..... but still I caved!

However, my main reason for posting is just to let you know I've not gone completely AWOL, but will be out of town for the next couple of days and not able to check in.

One 2 ... I hope you and your little one are feeling better by the time I return... as I'm sure you do!
    Have a good weekend everyone!

Have a good weekend New. Stay strong, and make sure you post when your back so we all know your back with the troops! It was a small slip, dont beat yourself up about it. Take care. Being a canadian, you with USA or Europe for the ryder cup?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi New Day

Hope you had a great birthday anyway!

Comment

Working...
      X