AF Army 20 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 20 September

Whoohooo, I get to start the thread today - beat ya Hips!!

It is pouring with rain (much needed), snowing on the berg and generally a day to stay indoors today.

Day 51 AF for me and although I had a real urge - note urge not craving, to have a party last night I didn't. (sulk) I was keen to just get out of the house and DO something but alas it was not to be.

So today I am putting all my favorite photos into frames and I'm going to fill the one wall in the lounge with pictures.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

AF Army 20 September

Morning Dee. Amazing as it sounds, its actually a beautifull day here in wales, and the weather forcast is good for the rest of the weekend. YAY!! Got a busy day with the girlfriend, daughter today. Looking forward to spending some time in the sun. I find its great doing things like putting paintings and pictures up, changing things around a bit. Gives me a real sense of acievement.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Morning Chef,

You'll be pleased to know that I finally made a meal with out screwing it up - yoohoo for me. Asparagus soup was really good although my bottom lip kept getting caught on the bowl as I was sulking the whole time and grunted at hubby when he tried to compliment my cooking.

I was supposed to have started the pictures an hour ago and somehow I am still here????

So off I go to sh*t, shave and shampoo my way into Saturday.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army 20 September

YAY..Good on ya Dee. Its a nice recipe that one. Going to put a fish pie one on tdy. Im seriously getting into risotto at the mo. So many diff things you can do with it! Have a good one Bee, speak laters.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Hi Deebee, Hi Cy and everybody else having a snooze!

I am feeling much better today, off down the health shop to sort out some L-Tryptophan after reading good things.

I hope everyone is looking forward to Saturday, have just been catching up on posts for the last few days, hope Limers is good and that Vlad managed to stay AF in Blackpool and that Evie's audition went well.

Hope you are good today Chelle- will get in touch with those bloody Antabuse people later too.

Catch you all later- I think StartingOver may be back today?

MXX

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Morning Marbs. Glad your feeling better today. Have a great day, enjoy the weather, and tell the spanish that segio Garcia needs to sort out his game if europe are to turn around the ryder cup on day 2!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 20 September

cymru;416977 wrote: Morning Marbs. Glad your feeling better today. Have a great day, enjoy the weather, and tell the spanish that segio Garcia needs to sort out his game if europe are to turn around the ryder cup on day 2!!!
              LOL I havent watched it- but will tell them anyway

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Good morning! What a twitchy trigger night last night was. Went to Blackpool to see the lights. Funny we managed to go when the World Firework Championships was on. Last night it was China's turn! There were also some brazilian drummers and a dancing chinese dragon. Anyway, the reason I say 'twitchy trigger' is that the whole place was just full of people stinking of booze and on the train on the way back some woman had the nerve to drink a bottle of Archers Peach Schnapps NEXT TO ME!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! Needless to say I am still AF so there peach schnapps woman!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Also on the way there on the train, there was a really drunk woman who kept singing and being really annoying!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 20 September

LOL, I am a huge Segio fan - also rooting for Europe!!

Morning Marbs, sounds like you have a plan for this weekend. The L-Glut helped me tremendously and I keep a stash in my bag in case I find myself in a situation - kinda makes me feel more in control.

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Morning Vlads,

Just missed you there. What you up to this weekend?

The fireworks sound amazing - except for the triggers! Good on ya for being so strong!

Comment

AF Army 20 September

And... had to laugh at this, whilst walking back to the station, there was a guy in front of me. There was a bag on the floor with an empty bottle of something in it. The funny thing... we both had to have a look to see what it was. He maybe was an alcoholic too...

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Sorry all for drunk posting last night ,I got very drunk on wine last night , not used to drinking wine and im not pregnant, just incredibly stupid and now im off to drown myself in the jax!

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Morning Limers, how you feeling today???

Chef, pleaase helllppppp! Do you have a red curry paste recipe. Hubby is going to make Thai Chicken Curry and wants to make the paste but all the recipes I have found have odd ingredients in them that I'll never be able to find ..... what is Galangal root???

Comment

AF Army 20 September

Vlad...glad you had a good time. I love fireworks!
                              limers....im glad. I was a bit worried last night to be honest. Wine is so easy to drink isnt it? No bubbles you see, goes down easier and doesnt bloat you as much.
                              Bee...ill have a look for you now. If i dont, i know someone who will so may take a little while.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X