rehab....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rehab....

Hi all, I'm going into a rehab center, again. I called my insurance co. and they told me about an outpatient program at " day top village" I looked at the web site and I like the sound of it.
    ( I don't do well at a.a. meetings. ) They make me want to drink more! but that's just me....I will go in on Monday. I hope you all have a great weekend.....and are well!!!!!!

rehab....

Good luck to you raineyJ. Let us know how it works out.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

rehab....

Great news Rainey...Your in my prayers.Keep us posted.We are rooting for ya...YOU GO GIRL.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

rehab....

Good luck, honey,we'll be here for you. I've done rehab, and it was a very productive experience. It sounds like you really want this now, so hang on and really focus on making your life better.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rehab....

Rainey -

Good luck!
          Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

rehab....

Rainey,
            I wish you the best at rehab...since you will not be inpatient, keep in touch with us. We'll help and support you in any way we can! Kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

rehab....

RJ,

Hope this is just the ticket for you. All the best and keep us posted. You are not alone in the struggle.

Comment

rehab....

thank you soooo much

Comment

rehab....

Good Luck Rainey-

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Comment

rehab....

Rainey,

As you enter "Day Top Village" (such a bright name!) think of it as MWO Village. We'll be all the little flies on the wall (not literally) whispering kind thoughts and good jokes to you. I've never been to rehab which I'm not sure is a good thing or bad. In any event, would you share your experience with us? What did you learn? Any jarring insights? Hoping you experience the turning point you're seeking. Only good vibes coming your way.

Vera-b

Comment

rehab....

Hope everything goes well for you and you come back to us positive and ready to help us with our ongoing battles.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

rehab....

Best Wishes RJ
                        I have done both inpatient and outpatient rehab. I have learned a great deal. Please keep us posted.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                        X