Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Long Road Getting Sober

T,
    Congrats on your 11 months! I am at 48 days and I look at 11 months as a lifetime away. I also look forward to all the new things I will discover about myself during this long journey. Thank you for your support and kindness during the first part of my battle and I look forward to seeing you at my 11 month mark. Stay strong and stay positive! Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

im so looking forward to number 12 and it in no way means that im done ..this journey has just begun there is so much that i still want to learn and have to learn and im so looking forward to learning it with you all.. this is a life time fight ..and it does get better ..but it has to be cultivated and nurtured..

and i would just like to say thank you for being there,here for me ..
      peace , love and god bless stay strong and think positve.......// roger
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh this IS how you ALL make feel right now LMAO [ame= ]YouTube - The Wiggles ~ You Make Me Feel Like Dancing[/ame]

Comment

"To thy own self be true"! Stay cool my friend!

Guy
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

OMG, I'll never be able to hear that song again without erupting in laughter! too funny. I'd dress like that if Dx wasn't here to keep me in line
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Great post Roger

K
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

well it was an awesome today .. had good food and visited with friends and family .. yeah there was beer there but hey i didnt need or want any ..just a nice time was good enought or me ..thais week is going to be a kinda go here and there this week but no work taking care of sue week i shell say ..d day on thursday for sue wish her luck .. god i hope this works .. well just like to say thank you again for all your replys and hope this helps and lets you see that life does get better ..

Comment

Wow Rog
                  What can I say? It is a privilege to know you. You are so very strong. You have helped me so much. I look forward to your One year, ODAT. I am very proud to call you friend. What wonderful words from Marge. Life changes in amazing ways if you can beat back the Beast. Please send best wishes to Sue from us. I will put her in my prayers. See you in Chat my friend.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wow,
                    I've only just seen this post, and I was very touched by it. It has given me some food for thought.
                    Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                    X