AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fine REALLY.I just don't feel like part of the group.If you look back you may see that there is truth in that.I am not saying that any of you did anything wrong.I own my feelings and i trust my feelings and they tell me that I don't fit in here.No hard feelings...OK???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I am sorry that you feel that way Evie. You do what is best for you love. I will find u, cuz I need you.
      Well Day 7 here and Big Trigger day with Football and Baseball. I need that split screen Cymru. Both games are on at the same time. Damn!!
      Determinator suggested that I get some AF beer today and I just may. My son said that he would watch my beautiful doggie for me while I go to the store. Hmm....funny, when we adopted the dog, it was for him. lol. She quickly became mine. I am sure that you know how it goes. "I want a puppy, Mommy" What!! You have to feed and walk her. You can have my puppy Mommy. LOL. Craving the Reggae music today. lol. It makes me feel so mellow. Oh yeah, about to begin the marijuana free journey, so bear with me. I may be even more Nuts than usual.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

EvieLou, yesterday when we were having the ABS or MODS discussion, you said something about how you did not want this to be an alcohol-free thread. I didn't really understand it at the time, but maybe that is what you are upset about? Do you not want to be part of a thread that is set up for people to work together, on our plans/commitments to be free from alcohol (at least for a period of time)? Maybe you could say more about that? Because, like OneTwo, I cannot understand, at all, why you might not feel welcome here.

wip

Comment

Can I send my Pothead daughter to live with you for a while? lol

Comment

one2many;418219 wrote: WIP, if i get a compost bin, will I get mice?????I only have a small little back garden and would hate for them to make it into the house and my bed lol.
            Well, my thought about that is that the compost bin helps the mice to choose an outside-the-house lifestyle! I live in a part of town that has fairly big yards, and some open spaces, so there have always been mice around here, somewhere. I don't have them in the house, but they seem to be living and supporting families in the compost bin. Also, of course, I have a cat, and 2-3 times a year he DOES catch a mouse inside; I guess that is enough of a warning to the others that they don't try to set up households and families in the house!

My mother, who lived several blocks away, was infested with mice. She had no compost bin, but she left food around the kitchen counters, and she ate on her sofa and dropped crumbs all over the place. She had them living INSIDE HER SOFA. Yechhh!!!!

Comment

Just have to say you are one dead sexy leprechaun.lol

Comment

one2many;418228 wrote: LMAO Sea, if only I really looked like that hon.
                but you do!!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Those jabbers aint anywhere near as good as your o2m!
                  Sea, i was a big smoker, as you know, and used to smoke pure green. When i quit i was very irritable for a week or so, and thinking of it all the time. But since ive quit ive had one or 2 urges, but feel good not smoking and having a clear head, and less paranoia!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sorry, I just cant help myself.....now that I know how to post pics i am going OTT aren't I ?
                    this is my boy on hols

Comment

I have just had rice krispies for lunch...any good?

Comment

Awww your dog is sooo cute SO. DOGS RULE!!!!

Comment

Last night I fixed some chicken thighs (you can get a lot of them, boneless and skinless, at Costco, while you are also buying a new camera!! LOL!!) with green chiles and a little tomato, cumin, garlic, oregano, and lime, over brown basmati rice.

I never use any kind of rice anymore except brown basmati, it's good with everything (of course, it's not risotto, Cy!). Tonight I'll probably just re-cycle last night's chicken, there's lots left over. Or maybe I'll grill a steak outside, over charcoal... OneTwo weren't you the one who put steak in my mind earlier this morning?

And some veggies. Pretty soon the really fresh produce from around here will be done for the winter... sad... ! I'd better get moving!

Comment

O2M, You said you wanted to get your eBay head on today. This is what I was trying to sell a few months ago, but I was too drunk to pull it off. I never got past the photo stage. It was truly a fiasco. I am sober and ready to start learning more about how to do it now.

Hey, WTF with Evie? That came out of outer space it seems to me???
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

The dog looks like he's smilling! Im on my second pork pie with pickle and cheese for lunch. Dinner....ummmm, maybe some spag bol. Not much cause im feeling lazy and tired!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

StartingO, lovely dog, lovely picture, I WANT TO GO TO THE OCEAN!! Jeez I need to get out of town, and the sooner the better. The midwestern USA is so feckin' BLAND and BORING!!! How did I ever get here, I wonder.... ? Grrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X