• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 21st September 2008

My dad collets things like that Krigs!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

OK all, I am off, getting on my bike, carrying camera with me, on the lookout for photos. Back later. Everyone be good. As good as possible... !! LOL ... !

Comment

cymru;418246 wrote: The dog looks like he's smilling! Im on my second pork pie with pickle and cheese for lunch. Dinner....ummmm, maybe some spag bol. Not much cause im feeling lazy and tired!
        He is smiling ) he loves going on hols and playing in the sea. He is a rescue dog and had such a bad start in life (he is still aggressive with strangers) and making him happy makes me happy.

Wipster, I love going to the sea for my hols, makes me feel brand new again.

Krigs!!!! WTF is that?????

Maybe I'll have cornflakes for supper
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I think it is funny I was trying to sell the thing!! It used to have a place in my house and it IS real but how the hell would I mail it to someone without incurring a fortune in postage? Anyway it was a funny experience; you should have seen me all drunk and stumbling around the computer trying to make sense when no sense was there!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Have a good bike ride WIP. Will look forward to the photos later.
            o2m. 1-0 utd...20 mins left
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starting, It is a genuine steer head from the Southwest part of US. My parents gave it to me 20 years ago or so when I had my house decor of that motif---with all the pretty coloring to go with it. Doesn't work for me now and sits in the garage going to dust as dead things do after time.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;418256 wrote: I think it is funny I was trying to sell the thing!! It used to have a place in my house and it IS real but how the hell would I mail it to someone without incurring a fortune in postage? Anyway it was a funny experience; you should have seen me all drunk and stumbling around the computer trying to make sense when no sense was there!
                LMAO krigs

Comment

rice krispies for lunch, cornflakes for tea...ladies ladies!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Well, gotta walk the doggie, get washed up, go to the supermarket and get ready for some Football!!! I will check in here and there.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

cymru;418263 wrote: rice krispies for lunch, cornflakes for tea...ladies ladies!
                      I know, its shameful but I am useless in the kitchen.
                      Rich says he will cook me something nice though so will save the 'flakes for afters )

Comment

What game u watching sea? Weve got giants v bengals on sky sports here in brit.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

1-1. 10 mins left
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Its your fault saying Adam would be thrilled. As i read it they scored! You tempted fate!!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

u put on any more weight one2?

Comment

Good Morning AF Army

Hello to all from Boise, Idaho. It's a beautiful rainy morning here and I'm AF !! Yaay!
                                When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Working...
                                X