AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krigs I am not surprised you are craving with that skull thing hanging around your house!!! Get rid of it girl lol
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Cheers starting. "You start'n?" "What the **** has my issues....." WOT OH NOW YOU wanna start something too?" Right I'm gonna fight the world. Someone just said to me that i have big ears!!lol That's it I'm starting a fight in the army thread!!!!lol "CMON ya gits ya can't take me!!!"

Ah well at least I've still got my sense of humour!!. Get's me through at the best of times believe me. If ya can't laugh at yourself from time to time then what can ya do.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I know I ain't gonna drink but still I just hate being made to feel that I have to deal with NOT drinking at a time when I'm already quite tired and low through other things going on right now.

Anyway my chin is up and I'm gonna have a blast tonight on here so by god BEWARE! I may get a bit close to the bone!!! Mind due that's me all over innit? I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way!!lol

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Starting,
        Wanna buy it? I'll sell it cheap to a good friend! I know you want it....really! K
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hipps, Keep your sense of humor; it gets us all thru the rough patches, doesn't it?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Glad you still got your humour Hipps. We all need that often.

Krigs, I would be climbing the walls if that thing was in my house......oh go on then...how much ??? lol

Comment

Hipps...not drinking is as good a weapon to use against her not letting u see Jasmine. (thats a beautifull name by the way). If you are going to take it further, staying sober will be a huge bonus.
              Sorry your feeling ill gyco. Hope your better soon. Last day of the ryder cup has started. The singles matches. There the best and most exciting. 2 men, a bag of clubs and a ball. Winner takes all. Bring it on!!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hipps..forgot to say! I was bad the other night, wanting a drink, and the constant fighting it is a pain in the behind. Ive just been down the park, saw an empty bottle of cider and was overwhelmed by urges to drink. Then i realized i hadnt taken my campral...over 3 hrs late. Feel better now!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

KP I am not a sports fan at all, but I do love to hear you enthusing about it )

Comment

Starting,
                    It still has most of its teeth...I don't really know about price but it is a good specimen!

Comment

lol. And i really do try to keep it to a minimum! I really do!! I would go on the sports thread, but no one is ever on there!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

God Krigs, that is even WORSE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cymru;418363 wrote: lol. And i really do try to keep it to a minimum! I really do!! I would go on the sports thread, but no one is ever on there!
                          dont hold back KP, we love it )

Comment

Talking of golf, has new day been on?
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

KP, how is the pain in your kidneys now?

Comment

Much better now thanks starting. Got some cranberry juice(thanks, but i cant remember who recommended it!!), and been drinking water, and it seems o.k at the mo.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X