AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;418455 wrote: I might give it a shot Marbs..hope bugers and chips are on there...doubt it somehow. lol
    Here's a sample-

Breakfast:
    Fat free or low fat ricotta cheese
    fresh or frozen blueberries
    toaster corn cake
    1 teaspoon whole fruit jam

Snack:
    1 3/4 cups Multigrain Cheerios

Lunch:
    Sauteed Scallops
    steamed fresh or frozen broccoli

Snack:
    21 Caramel Corn Quaker Quakes rice snacks

Dinner:
    Pad Thai Salad (recipe in book)
    steamed mixed vegetables

Snack:
    1 cup fat free instant hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows
    OR
    1 cup herbal tea with 2 teaspoons honey and 1 fat free fig newton.

But basically you can (I believe) eat what you want- it is just a case of eating 3 meals with protein, low carbs and fairly low fat, followed a few hours later by a high carb snack, so crisps, biscuits and such are allowed as snacks- then dinner could be a burger with salad but probably without the chips, but you could have the chips later as a snack.

The only problem is most people report weight loss, so it might not be what you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you KP.

C'mon then one 2 lets have the funny pics. )
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I think that sounds nice marbs. I might give it a whirl

Comment

I am gonna get a scanner. Got some wicked pics of me with crimped orange hair. lol remember when those babyliss crimper things came out??? I loved them even though i looked a freak!

Comment

startingover;418467 wrote: I think that sounds nice marbs. I might give it a whirl
            Yes I think I will try again- youi can eat 6 times a day, LOL.

Trying to sort out some pics- here's an interesting one- the World's smallest man with the Worlds longest legged woman-

Comment

Hmmmm....

Comment

WOW!!!!

Comment

Good day all,
                  I thuoght I would pipe in on the Anti-D's. Never took them and suddenly started having panic attacks driving to work. Same drive I have made for 9 years, and one day I felt like I had to jump right out of the car. Dr. put me on some and was having to take Xanax just to drive to work, and after 2 weeks seem to be doing much better. Was able to drive to work Thurs. and Friday with out the Xanax. Wonder if it has anything to do with stopping the AL at the same time... I thought it could have been from the Topa, but I am still taking that. Today is day 16AF.
                  HW

Comment

me feckin toenal has just fallen off

Comment

Hi Help

I get panic attacks when I stop AL after a bad binge- for that reason for the year everytime I have attempted AF I need to taper off slowly.

I think they are quite a common symptom of withdrawal.

Comment

startingover;418481 wrote: me feckin toenal has just fallen off
                        SHIT! I don't know whether to laugh or not - probably not?????

Comment

Help, that is great news!! I started having panic attacks not fun at all.

Comment

Right I'm back!! I wanna see FUNNY pictures!!OK

RIGHT also tomorrow is MONDAY!!! ARGH how we all used to hate MONDAY!!

RIGHT troops remember this and remember it well.....Tomorrow is the day on average in this country most people die from heart attacks.........So Right we are not getting all fundamental here OK......But tomorrow before coming onto the AF thread you are gonna send out some well wishes to a newbie OK? Someone who may be struggling tonight etc..you are going to say good morning to that person and make them feel good about themselves OK? Maybe even someone you haven't pm'd in a long while or thought you had forgotten about. But tomorrow we spread our wings OK?

Someone had this idea of pming on a Monday morning a while back and I tried to revive it a while back when she came back on the boards looking for help. Well I'm FUCK'N REVIVING IT PROPERLY!!... I don't wanna come across all 'Jesus Army' (I think the UK members will now what i mean!!!!) but let's do this hey?

Send your messages OK? Tomorrow is the day to be sending hugs into the unknown. Be loved and be loving .

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

What funny looking ankles that long legged lady has!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have really manky toenails have been trying to treat a fungal infection for bloody ages. Each week I need to paint some stuff on and then cover up with nice varnish so I can wear sandals. That is my sunday night chore. Tonight was just preparing the feet and the sodding nail came off in my hand!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X