Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 21st September 2008

Sorry, lost my charge.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Krigs you look lovely hun! Can I say this....Those glasses really suit you!! Seriously! You can be my mamma anytime!!! (Now I'm starting to sound like Danny (captnjack) )

Yey it's really good to be able to put faces to posts etc. Some people are not willing as they want to keep they're annonymity. I'm made up you posted that krigs. Thank you for being 'human'. Good on ya 'girlfriend' as those woman say!!!

This is the last one I PROMISE of you getting a sober picture of me. AGAIN this was at my brother's wedding about 3 years ago holding my daughter Jasmine in my arms (and probably last time I'll do that for a while too!!!)

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

That is downright adorable, Hip!!!! I love it. Today must be the day for all of us to "meet" our friends. Good on you, everyone! (See, I'm getting the hang of the lingo) Hip, what is bakka? Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

By the way I've stopped biting my bottom lip now OK? I'm gonna phone that friend I talked about before. So see ya in an hour or so. Poo face in that pot of gold??? yeah??? Will pass on your love OK? Ya know what I mean????

Love you honey bunch!!!

Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hips, I got new glasses with no rims so they hardly show on my face. Now I must wear eye make-up tho. It's worth it.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I am way way behind now, but what a gorgeous group of people. Sorry One2, Patrick only dates girls that are way younger then he. I was in FL with the gator. My Dad lives there in the winter. Ok, Hipps. I was about as marijuanainated as I could get yesterday. No, I did not drink. Still not drinking. Had 2 O'Doul's today while I watched my beloved football team get devoured.

Comment

Thats a lovely pic hipps. Jasmine looks adorable, you are very lucky
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

O2m, This is so much fun being here; I feel "at home"; my husband thinks I'm not at home. I wonder why???/

Comment

That is so pretty, O2M!

Comment

You're right, O2M!

Comment

you dont look like a little old lady to me one 2...even with my bad eyesight. Marbs must be mistaken.

Krigs, this IS our home now.

Comment

Right its fetish........er I mean bed time for me.

Night night all, it was a lovely day today, thank you !

Comment

Good night SO. Hope u rest well.

Comment

I'm off too, thanks to all for the lovely and funny pics- really enjoyed them.

G'Night All

Mxx

Comment

Goodnight Marbella. I wish u peaceful slumber.

Comment

Working...
                                X