AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my oldest. I only have two boys. The oldest is 32 and the youngest is 21. WOW, huh! My DIL is the sweetest thing since honey!!!!! And, of course, little Addy is my pride and joy!!!!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

We were cruising to Bermuda!!! What a fun trip that was!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Goodnight starts and marbs sweet dreams. nos da. My G/F just told me that she is jealous because when she used to check the posts they said i was i quote 'cute, funny and handsome' I am lost for words. I really am.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My mwo is really slow tnt downloading pages n stuff. Anyone else?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym, She doesn't know how to compete with a computer. Tell her the lady who called you cute is 57yo; that will put her at a loss for words!!

Comment

me with long hair!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/631127=4007-attachment.jpg[/img]
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What a beautiful family you have Kriger. I am trying not to get down in the dumps here. It is a somber day as it is for me. Today WOULD have been my best friends birthday. We started drinking together when we were 12. Unfortunately, she progressed to very hard drugs and overdosed and died at the age of 25, so I am usually a bit down on this day. Now my beloved New England Patriots have been annilated by a losing team. On the upside, I am home with my doggie and I am not drinking, and my Boston Red Sox won.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wow, Cym- You look good with long hair!!! I like it....a pain in the neck to take care of tho, right?

Comment

Ha ha ha Cym, ya hippie.lol. Should have come to the Freedomfest with me. lol. Oops, tell your GF that I am a billion miles away.lol
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks, Sea. I am very proud of my family; they are all wonderful people. I had NO problems with my kids growing up...no drugs...no alcohol...no smoking. They are both inspirations for their wayward Mom. I hope you feel better tomorrow; that is a sad thing to lose a good friend, especially THAT way!! (((((Sea))))) Hugs to you, honey!

Comment

Oh yes. i shaved it all off before i went travelling to new zealand. Didnt want to have to look after it then!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My Guardian Angel tattoo:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/631135=4008-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I like your clean cut look now; it suits you and your cute face!!

Comment

WOW, that's quite a Tat!!

Comment

I'm a speed demon, O2M! Really!

Comment

Working...
                                X