AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went on a trip without hubby this summer and almost got one of those fake Tatoos to shock hubby. It's not like he really would have cared, but it would be so out of character for me. Part of my personality wants to do unexpected things tho....and I do, out of the blue, sometimes. That keeps the interest in the marriage, I suppose (after 27 years).
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

As far as MWO, I couldn't get on the other night, maybe Fri?
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Having that tattoo done was like havin dental surgery for a couple of hours. Once your used to it though your body kinda goes numb. Posts are taking forever to 'quick reply' Not tnt my friend!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Picture is kind of fuzzy, but got this tatoo for my son Chris. It is on my left leg just above my ankle. He is a member of Defenders of Wildlife.

"Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

how do you make the pics bigger?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

what you using a golf club to post o2m? That prob explains it!!!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hey Gia...hows trix? was wondering where you were. Beautifull pics. You must be so proud.
                o2m..golf lesson. A golf putter is the last club u use to put the ball in the hole!
                Bigger pics anyone?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

How is your day going, Gia? We have been posting lots of pics of each other all day!! I deleted mine tho....I don't mind showing but I don't want to keep them online for random lurkers, if you know what I mean? Krigs

Comment

I have a laptop and it gets so hot that I sign off a couple of times during the day to let it cool off. I need a separate hard drive to back up everything so I don't lose everything when it finally goes....fro so much use!!!!

Comment

Told u guys that I bought a six pack of O'Doul's for the Football game today. I had two and now I'm done. I just put on a pot of coffee. First time that I have tried AF beer and I like it. Very interesting that I am done after two. If it was real beer it would have been 12 at least before I was done. What is up with that??

Comment

We can never really know who is looking at us, can we? I just post the pic, leave for about an hr then delete. It gives those I'm talking to a chance, but gives the lurkers almost no chance.

Comment

I'm the same way, Sea. I don't even buy AL free beer anymore because it makes me burp a lot. Funny thing was, drinking real beer I never cared a bit about burping all the time?!?

Comment

So how do i delete all the photos ive put on? Cause ive never deleted any! Is there a place to go to delete a batch. Bit worried now!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah, it was just making me all bloated, which regular beer does too, but, hmmm....never seemed to mind.

Comment

its cause your body knows there is no alc in it so when its full it says no more, but when the alcs there your addictive part of your brain keeps craving, and never stops. It only wakes when it has a drink to wake it up!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X