AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I caved in tonight! Just too much going on my head. I'm trying to be one thing yet another, ONE you know exactly what I mean baby. I miss MY baby too much!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Morning Zep. Seems like forever since we last spoke. Thats what 46 pages does to you! Cant wait for the photo. My fav pics are the ones i took in N.Z So much natural beauty.
      Thanks wip, will have a look now.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;418758 wrote:
        Anyway how did visit with Mom go?
        The visit went amazingly well, Mother was quite nice to me this time, and did not make a lot of demands or accusations. She thanked me for taking care of her, and for not leaving her, and said she deserved to be left. It was pretty heartbreaking, actually.

She still doesn't really know where she is. She's spending most of her time lying on the couch in her room. I talked her into walking out into the back yard with me, and sitting out there for a while, and once she did that, she enjoyed it. Then she ate a little bit, then said she needed to lie down again, and so I left. She isn't getting up and socializing with the other patients. I'm really not sure that any of them are actually capable of that. But when I go over there all the patients are always up, and nicely dressed, and clean, and none of them seem to be in any distress.

I enjoyed all the photos, just made it through them before y'all started deleting! And about 300 more posts! Kriger, is it your mother who is having trouble? I'm sorry, I am mixed up from reading too many posts, too quickly!

wip

Comment

Hipps, i know how difficult it is. Im really feeling for you and have been thinking about it all night. Tmr is a new day, and you still have a wonderfull daughter who needs a sober daddy. I totally understand the pressure mate. You take care bro and make sure you post tmr to let us know your o.k.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah Hipp, you just come right on back and continue the fight.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

So happy for you WIP. You, more than most deserve a bit of peace of mind at the moment.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Cy - yes woke up this morning to 44 pages of thread to get through - didn't come on MWO yesterday as I was busy mowing my paddocks (I found three greyhounds I forgot I had in the long grass).

I really need some sheep - perhaps you could send me some rescue ones from the valley.
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

WIP - so glad you had a good day with your mum.

Comment

weve got plenty Zep, but if theres one country that had as many as ours, its yours! Go steal a couple!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Not too many sheep around here - it's all bloomin dairy cows

Comment

Got plenty of deer and moose for you here Zep.

Comment

Oooohhhh I'd love a moose - I really like their knees for some reason.

Comment

There is a man in NZ who thinks we have moose in Fiordland (a national park) he has written a book and set up cameras but hasn't managed to get a pic of one yet. He did find some moose poo though, or so he claims

Comment

It is their breeding season here. Very dangerous for motorists. They are Huge!! Two people on a motorcycle were just critically injured here after hitting one.

Comment

I have heard they can be moody -

Comment

Working...
                                X