AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Kriger. Jeez. That Moa is scaring me!

OneTwo are you still with us? Poor little leprechaun! I do hope you and the kiddos get some sleep and feel better tomorrow!

Comment

kriger;418831 wrote: WIP, Are you still there? If so I'll get a pic of Mom and Dad.
      Still here! Yes, do!

Comment

There could be a Moa hiding in my grass, and I wouldn't even see him
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zeppie2;418838 wrote: There could be a Moa hiding in my grass, and I wouldn't even see him
          Surely the dishies would bark???

Comment

Dad is in the middle of conversation....they are my precious parents and I love them to death!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Wip, your dog is adorable. On that note, I have to spend some quality time with mine, as she only visits me. She lives with my former husband. They are not dog friendly here at my condo. I am going to sell as soon as I can. The poor thing put up with me through football and my computer time. Gonna give her some love. Hope you all have a restful night.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wally - Takahe's are great little birds - yes they found a group of them way up high in the mountains - I tried to get a job rearing chicks but they didn't want me - sob sob.
                Here's a pic of what they look like
                Attached files [img]/converted_files/631237=4010-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

o2m...pic of a 'chelsea grin' please for Zep. 6.30 p.m! What ya moaning about. Thats a monster lie in!!!!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

More beautifull pics! Agree, that dog is luuuuush WIP!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

kriger;418831 wrote: WIP, Are you still there? If so I'll get a pic of Mom and Dad.
                      Kriger here's an old picture of my parents, taken just around the time I was born:

Comment

Gia;418855 wrote: Ah Kriger! They look like someone I would want for my parents!
                        Must say I agree, Kriger, they just look wonderful, and very much enjoying life!

Comment

No, a chealsea grin
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No wally they don't fly - that's why they nearly became extinct. NZ has so many flightless birds it's not funny - and they can't run very fast so dogs and cats get them.

Of course Moa's didn't fly either - that would be dangerous.

They rear the takahe chicks in boxes and you feed them with a hand puppet that looks like their mommy. Then they go out in a sanctury and hopefully bred on.

Comment

Sea, YES, must have dogs! Good luck on the re-location!

Thanks Cy!

Chelsea GRIN, OneTwo, what would you DOOO with a Chelsea GIRL???

LOL....

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM]YouTube - Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest[/ame]
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X