AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow WIP what a lovely pic of your parents - I love those old black and whites. Is that a wire fox terrier with them?
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

You know hipps, i can sing that song note perfect! If i dont say so myself!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

O2m, Isn't it supposed to be a "Cheshire Grin"?
        WIP, I love that pic of your parents....was that in the 50s? Argyle socks and all!
        Thanks, Gia...they are great people...my heros certainly!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Zeppie2;418871 wrote: Wow WIP what a lovely pic of your parents - I love those old black and whites. Is that a wire fox terrier with them?
          Thanks, Zep! Yes indeedy, that dog was named Rip, and I remember trying to get him to do what I told him to do when I was very small. Annoyed the hell out of me that he wouldn't! Of course he was older than I was, and outranked me!

My mother has always loved wires. I guess her most recent one is mine now. Here he is, today out on the deck:

Comment

Oooohh I love terriers - they are so naughty - I have bull terriers as well as the greyhounds

Comment

kriger;418882 wrote:
              WIP, I love that pic of your parents....was that in the 50s? Argyle socks and all!
              Thanks Kriger, yes, right around 1952!

Comment

Krigs, your right. Cheshire grin!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No One - a chelsea grin - I am watching the film Green Street Hooligans

Comment

It's a film about football hooligans

Comment

I'm going to sign off for a while; my puter is so hot on my legs that I fear it's going to explode. It needs some cooling off period. Nite Nite all. Krigs
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Prob means a chelsea football club fan. If its about hooligans i would imagine a chelsea fan after taking a few fists to the face would have a chelsea grin!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nos Da krigs
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

More NZ flightless birds

The Kakapo, The Kiwi and the Weka Attached files [img]/converted_files/631270=4011-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/631270=4012-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/631270=4013-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Night One and Krigs

Cy - they put a credit card in the guys mouth and it looks like they were going to kick him in the nuts, but his mates came and saved him

Comment

Have to go to bed too my lickle leprechaun!! I'm in a bad fucking way to be honest. I don't know what to do anymore.... I love her??? My head is battered !
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X