AF Army 21st September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mv1206kvh-E]YouTube - Melee - Built To Last[/ame]

Cheesist song EVER but it still somehow get me!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

WIP here are some of my bullies
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/631277=4014-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/631277=4015-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/631277=4016-attachment.jpg[/img]
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

one2many;418894 wrote: awwhhh WIP I wanna dog, just for me...something for o2m...not a parrot, not a kid...just a dog.
        I understand! I have never lived without a dog... would be easier to do so, but I wouldn't want to.

Comment

Time for sleep here too. Ill have to atch that film zep. My bro told me about a mauri film that is a cult classic over there, but i cant remember the name of it.Have a good day to all those just starting and have a good sleep to those ending.
          Nos Da x
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

OHHH, Zeppie, they are SOOO damn CUTE!!! I love them! How many of those fellas do you have??

Comment

Just one unfortunately at the moment - I lost two last year but will always have a bullie, they are so funny yet frustrating - when you are getting to big for your boots a terrier will always ground you.
              The three in the pics have all gone - haven't got a nice recent one of 'Sumo' my remaining bullie.

I want to get another girl one, so she can run with the greyhounds. Sumo gets a bit moody with the boy greyhounds but he is good with the bitches.

Comment

Cy - do you mean a Moari film - it would have to be 'Once were warriors'

Comment

Great pics of your old friends, Zep! OK I am going to have some dinner, back later, or tomorrow, hoping everyone has a good week... here comes Monday!

wip

Comment

Have a nice dinner WIP - I cherish each dog I have had the pleasure of having - and as you know everyone is different and special.

Comment

Working...
                    X