PEACE CORPS...ALL ARE WELCOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie, you have a kitten? Ohhhh Im so jealous!
    I miss my cat
    He died a few years ago now, and he was only 9... so young. He was an outdoor cat and the vet reckoned it was a 'trauma' that didnt appear straightaway.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

My Cat

?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Dear Chelle,Your kids are BEAUTIFUL..You can see my little Roslyn,by clicking on the number next to the word Gallery on the right hand side of any of my posts.I have 9 pics there.I also have a grandbaby pic in testbed that I am trying to remember how I got it there,so I can move it...Ha HA computer dumby..here.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie... Oh my goodness, your Roslyn is gorgeous!!!
          They're the greenest eyes I ever saw!
          Cats are lovely arnt they? So are doggies... in fact, so are guinea pigs n rabbits n hamsters and everything else.
          There is something so SPECIAL about having pets.. they love you unconditionally and are always there for you.
          I loved my Cat... and I love my dogs

Comment

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE animals.Groomed and showed Dogs in my younger days.we have an INN in the middle of town,so no safe place for a dog.I had to put my Ridgeback down and have been dogless ever since.Hubby brought Roslyn home on the same day that I booked a trip to Roslyn Chapel,in Scotland(thus the name).I raised my kids on a Morgan horses farm and we had PIGS,CHICKENS,RABBITS, GOATS,GUINEA PIGS...ETC. ETC. I miss them SOOOO much.

Comment

In my past Ive had 5 guinea pigs..my favourite being a Peruvian guinea pig who I named Dominic.. he had such long hair.. I had to groom it every night otherwise it would get all tangled up.
              1 cat
              2 dogs (of my own) but 5 family dogs altogether
              1 snake... "Sam".... yes, such an inspiring name.. lol.... "Sam the Snake".
              My parents had a soft spot for wire haired fox terriers, so we had two of those.
              Their current dog is "Tammy" and she is a Lakeland terrier and she's 14 now!
              I was pregnant with my son when we bought her and I was still living with my parents, and I remember Tammy as a pup used to sit on my tummy and wheneve the baby kicked, she would roll off my tummy onto the settee...
              They are best of friends now though, lol

Comment

I dont know what to do for dinner tonight...
                I've a feeling my son will LOVE to have hotdogs n chips.. but that's sooooo boring to make!
                All I have to do is bleeding well heat up the sausages and chips and do a side-salad...
                ho hum

Think I'll make a cake... at least I know I can be baking something rather than jsut heating stuff up.

Comment

Stay away from the cakes! You will be wearing the bloody cake in a few weeks around your hipps!

Comment

limers;419274 wrote: Stay away from the cakes! You will be wearing the bloody cake in a few weeks around your hipps!
                    Ahhh, but Im lost when ever Im not baking me cakes, lol!
                    Gotta be cooking SOMETHING... and anyhoo.... I dont have to EAT wot I cook... I'll just serve it to my other half and my son... and give a slice to the Flufter's..

Comment

Gotta be a batch of fairy cakes...

Oh, yum... with strawberry jam

Rightio... Im off to find me ingredients

Comment

Mondays aren't usually my big cook days.Need to go to Market cause the weekend was hard on my pantry.Some times I make BREAKFAST for Monday dinner.Maybe French Toast stuffed with cream cheese and jam..My sweetheart has a sweet tooth...Made an interesting pie on Sat....I used zucchini instead of apples.With brown sugar and apple pie spice,hubby didn't even notice the difference until he said(where is the zucchini that Joe brought over???HA HA.None left to grill..Limers dear,cakes are not fattening if you add vegatables...Let's think,cabbage cakes...NO..Broccoli,that's it...BROCOLI...
                        Chelle,I loved my Peruvian ...named him CUDDLES..

Comment

you can always send some this way!

Comment

I will wear them for you!

Comment

I have a pound cake in the freezer...Makes good Triple..yum yum..With Jam and custard and frozen strawberry's..Now that is fattening.Have you tryed SLIM SHOTS???You can buy them on E BAY or at Walmart.They are the Swedish secret on weight loss,and they really WORK !!! I can go 5 or 6 hrs. after,without being hungry..

Comment

not yet! will check them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X