PEACE CORPS...ALL ARE WELCOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually... I might even make my own potato chips to compliment my homemade salsa! Yum
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I forgot the farmers cheese so I am gonna try Cream Cheese...how bad can that be???i just harvested Datil Peppers (a ton of them)They are a pepper that is a local specialty...Minorcans brought them to St. Augustine in the 1700s...Lots of locals do sauces like A LITTLE DATIL DO YA...and DATIL SPLASH..They are hot and good..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I have tried making chips but they are always too greasy...Maybe the oil isn't hot enough??

Comment

Oil has to be hot before you put the chips in.
          You can always "de-grease" them with kitchen roll afore serving.

I find that if the oil aint hot enough, then my chips 'stick' and end up like flat fried waffles..
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Do you dry the potato slices first???they cause a big burst of oil for me...Hubby is excited that I will do Chips...Smell great and sprinkled with Cajun spice should be good...Pray that I don't get burned..

Comment

Yes, I dry them in kitchen roll first..
              wear GLOVES... I dont want you getting BURNED !!!

Comment

Will do my PAL...All I have is baking potato's so they will have to do...Just a reminder...Jalapenos chopping needs gloves as well.I just wiped my eyes and OUCH...I need gloves now to go tinkle,I guess...That would not feel good..

Comment

Tomorrow I think I will post under Peace Corp of freedom...Today I have been thinking about how much like alcohol is a prison sentence...I kept hoping for Porole...Every day was the same struggle as the day before and my life was not very productive.I searched and searched for the key to get out...Very Frustrating,for sure..

Comment

oh, yes.. alcohol is certainly a prison sentence..
                    even a life sentence, maybe? ...If we allow it..
                    The Battle of The Bottle Continues...

Hey... that sounds like a movie

Comment

Just wanted to share... cos I feels like it
                      [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3aEimWW10]YouTube - Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus" (album version edit)[/ame]

Comment

Hey all...
                        Just wanted to let you know that this thread will continue tomorrow morn... that is, 7am for me (uk time) for all you people out there who maybe AF or maybe not.... there's no judging here... just a lot of support if you need it, or just a space to chat and have fun
                        Dont be afraid to post. All are welcome

Comment

I WILL JOIN YOU AT 8AM E.S.T...TAKE CARE,ALL AND TA TA UNTIL THEN....

Comment

Ta Ta 'til then EvieLou

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J8WYoD7kuIM]YouTube - Soft Cell - Tainted Love[/ame]

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eTcPIAewhMg]YouTube - Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love[/ame]

Which one is better?
                                Just out of curiousity
                                ... cos I dont have the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X