PEACE CORPS...ALL ARE WELCOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dearest Chelle,Can you find a U TUBE for our theme of FREEDOM tomorrow???I can hear the song in my head but can't remember the artist???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi All
      Richie Haven Freedom
      Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
      AF 5-16-08

Comment

Hi All --- I guess is the thread where I belong too.... I've tried posting on the AF Army and everyone's been very kind and supportive..... but since I keep slipping up after 4 - 5 days, I don't think it's appropriate for me to be there anymore either.
        I hope when whoever starts this thread, that it has a daily start instead of one continuous thread ... I'd never be able to follow it! Part of the reason I can't follow on the AF Army ... there are just too many pages each day by the time I come online. I'm across the pond in Canada, so on a much different time schedule than most.
        I appreciate all the support and encouragement I've received through MWO and am striving to get more and more AF days together.

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Richie Havens Woodstock Excellent[/ame]
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Richie Haven...thanks,I have been driving my hubby nuts by singing that song...He said he thought that PERRY COMO sang it.I think that he would say almost anything to get me to shut up.
            You are all very welcome here.Something that I hear over and over from people on this site is that they are trapped and held captive by alcohol.They have lost their freedom,their freedom to take just one or two drinks.Their freedom of choice is gone...I think that this is an important subject to talk about..See you all in the morning and your input on any subject is welcome..
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X