X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 22 2008

Hey Ruby.

BOO!!! did that help?
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Everything is great. Hubs wants to go to cabin this weekend, suggested I go Wednesday! Don't know if he's truly trusting me or has a woman in the wings. (LOL) Really, he has no time to cheat, and after 39 years, it would take a lot of effort! Painting here. Lots of barns and old houses. Hubs is going to help me post them later.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, looking forward to seeing your work
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks for the recipes Cym

Comment

You get the tart sea?
            Good to hear from you rubes, and looking forward to the paintings.
            Not feeling too bad about the job, cause i didnt want to do it, but need the money. Would of been a bit dis heartning working in a supermarket cafe. Not that theres anything wrong with working in a supermarket!! Hope i hear soon about another job or the car will have to go, and that will upset me!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi O2M, Cy, LTG, Sea,WIP, Limers,Vlad (in and out), Marbs, Gia,Hips and Rubes,
              I am glad it is Monday; this weekend was hard for me! Sunday was much better than Sat. I hope those cravings don't return for a LONG time.
              O2M,Sorry you're still sick
              Cym, Sorry about the temp job; that is such a LAME excuse. I just hate it!
              LTG, How have you been doing?
              Sea, Good luck on the new Job!
              WIP- You are sounding MUCH more relaxed lately, my friend.
              Limers- The happy face iS a great addition to our happy clan here.
              Vlad, Cute comic today; we'll see you after work, hun.
              Marbs, Still working on the store? Hows it going?
              Gia- Your pics of the baby are adorable, honey!!!
              Hips, I hope you get things sorted out and you can come to some sort of terms...
              Rubes- Are you working your a** off for this upcoming show? Make sure and get the food and rest your body needs. Also, please DO post some pics; we are all waiting to see your work!!!
              Love to All,
              Kriger
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Indeed Cym
                Thank u. My sister will be so excited!!

Comment

Starting, How could I forget you, girlfriend? How is your day going????? Love Ya, Krigs
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks for the support, all! Going for a nap now since I've been up since crack of dark and will be up late. Love you all!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kriger, love your avatar! Did you make it back to Hobby Lobby?
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Starting is doing OK today thanks krigs, I was having a bit of a tough time at work this morning first day back and was craving a bit....well alot really but feel better now. Saw the pics you posted this morning! Top woman!!! You always seem so positve, your mood never seems down. It is so great that.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well off on Thursday. Not exactly the big 'Alaskan Journey' but never the less out into Wales as is where! Going to take a 'trip' that is much needed and get my arse back to the calling of the wild etc. Need this journey as it where to get myself back to my 'roots' and find that reason for living again. Will check in from time to time before i go but thanks all for keeping me somewhat sane along the way.

Speak to you all soon

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UDorNilxPUY]YouTube - Into The Wild O.S.T - Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun - Music Video[/ame]
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Sounds Great Hipp!! And thanks for posting that video. This Grungegirl loves Eddie.

Comment

how are you feeling one 2?

Comment

Oh well done !!! No gum or anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X