AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two 20 something year olds up for adoption. Any takers??? They are fighting over the damn shower.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

wish i didnt ( get through loads of the stuff. I am like a cow chewing cud
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello there Krigs and starting. hope those horrible little cravings leave you alone for a bit!
        Coranation street has so many refrences to alcohol its crazy. ive already heard talk of having a bottle of vodka and a big pint. noooooooo!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hipps, if your coming anywhere near wales mate, send me a text and we'll meet for a juice! Ill pm you my mob no.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have to go to a leaving do on thursday....feckin dreading it.....

Comment

I wish I could, they already postponed it cos I was away last week.

Comment

well, you cant drink on those antibiotics can you starting?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

and this weekend is our 21st wedding anniversary and my mums 73rd birthday, we are having a huge family get together in a restaurant ...........aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggh hhhhhhhhh

Comment

cymru;419587 wrote: well, you cant drink on those antibiotics can you starting?
                    I cant drink because I am a nutter and cant handle it..............how's that sound???

Comment

Ha ha ha One2 the "muscle " one doesn't live here or he would slap the other two into shape.lol

Comment

sea...lol yer that sounds fine. Cant see anyone having an answer back for that one!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiding out until daughter leaves.lol. She can be a scary one. I am going to get some of her pics for you guys. She is so beautiful, you would never know of her evil side.lol

Comment

Yes, would love to see her sea! And trust me, i know of the dark side of beautifull ladies. Im seeing alot of miss vader at the mo!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Comment

Whatever it takes, StartingO... you can do this!

Those of us who "can't handle it" may very well be seen by others as "nutters," and so we are often afraid to tell anyone the truth about why we are not drinking. It's a damn shame, really, because once we "come out" and let people know the truth, things get a lot easier.

But I totally recommend the "antibiotic" line, or "losing weight," or whatever works, especially early on, when everything seems so shaky and scary. And I think the MOST important thing about these events is to make a firm decision, early on, not to engage in any sorts of arguments or debates, either internal or with others, about why you aren't drinking.

I'm ashamed to say that I remember a time when I pressured someone to drink, a former drinking buddy who had stopped drinking... I think there was a sort of envy that I couldn't acknowledge, that my friend was doing something admirable, something I knew I was not yet able to do.

Anyhow, you just don't want to let yourself get engaged in any of those debates. They will drag you down into a place where you really don't want to go.

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X