AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right , hubbys on way in from work and will loose the plot if he sees me here again, was on here when he left this morning . Good luck Cy, Sea and Gia tomorrow. Hope it goes great . Not logging on till late tomorrow morning as I need to do some work , its getting serious now! Nite all , luv ya!

Comment

limers;419756 wrote: Were we seperated at birth Starting??
      my long lost twin!!!!!!!!!back in the fold!!!!!!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Night sea. Night limers.x
        hi there Mr T.
        My little one calls it her tuppence!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

This tatoo was done by the same artist. It is on the right side of my back. When I get the money, he will finish my lower back.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sorry - got distracted, someone had the grill on and set the smoke alarm off
            Ditto on the credit card Cymru - gave mine up last year, my flexible friend was just too flexible..but my next door neighbour often lets me borrow his if its a good cause - are tatoos and travel a good cause - I think so! Let me know where we are all going and I'll let him know tomorrow. Maybe I should show him Sea's daughter and he might come with us!
            Have to say goodnight - up early tomorrow and badly need some kip.
            See you all tomorrow

:h
            Stooge No.3 (the goodlooking one)
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

i always wanted phil anselmos 'unscared' tattoo on my stomach, but i didnt beacuse when im old with a belly it would look silly!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

sweet dreams bandit x
                Id have to change it to UNFIT when i was older with a belly!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sweet dreams to all who are crashing. I will not be here in the morning as I am off to my new job. Love u all

Comment

Hope you feel better O2. Guess I passed the drug test.

Comment

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...aveenA/oli.png
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

good luck tmr sea. Hope all goes well. Looking forward to the day 1 report. Thank you for making my night!x
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Never putting myself through that again. The anxiety was horrific. I will tell u the meaning behind the Jesus tatoo next time. It has to do directly with AL. Love you woman. Feel better

Comment

he's only 18/19 i think. hes the lead singer of a band called bring me the horizen. His name is oil sykes and he is bonkers!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That is Awesome O2. Thank u for sharing that. I will miss you all in the morning, but when orientation finishes. I will be working the night shift and will be here every morning. USA EST of course.

Comment

O.K. I'll flght anywhere your all go. (SIL is a pilot). Don't forget, tho, I have a year-round place, and tattoos about 5 minutes away. Snows about once a year (thats how I crushed my leg!!)
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X