• Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 22 2008

Goodnight o2m. Sweet dreams.
    You still there Zep?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;419757 wrote: I have a dolphin beside my loo laa...
      Ha ha she misses ya loads too hun.!!! not long off the phone!! SHE PHONED ME!!!!lol

Love Hips
      xxx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Your ex hipps? Did it go well?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Long story Cym my friend!! Met here on MWO!!! Would not consider her my ex yet though!!!!!lol

How you doing this evening?
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Looks like I am going to get to keep my doggie another night. Yay!!! Ex-husband is drained.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

yer good mate. Been talking tattoos and ive been admiring seas beautifull daughter. Check page 21. were talking about getting a mwo tat!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

good on ya sea!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks for the pm mate! appreciate it loads! Will be heading into Abergele though North Wales. Click on my Gallery link on my post. Heading up there again mate! Always holds some spiritual memories that castle.

Comment

Thats an impressive looking place mate. You have a good time, clear your head. How long ya going for?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hipp check out my daughter's tatoo on page 26. It is insane!!

Comment

Sea (or should I say Silence of the Lambs??) lol Do you still hear them screaming Carrie?lol

Cym heading off on Thursday mate and coming back late Sunday.

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx

Comment

cool. keep in touch mate. Hope you find the peace you need at the mo.
                          Im off to bed.
                          Nos Da.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym Sleep well my friend!

Speak to you on the morrow. I'm off to bed too!

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx

Comment

Good night guys. I will let you all knw how it goes tomorrow. Thank u for the well wishes

Comment

My candle is burning extremely low here!!!lol I bought this in Scotland last time I was there!!! It means a lot to me this candle! Night and godbless peeps!

Comment

Working...
                                X