Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 22 2008

Sweet dreams Hipp. God bless you and keep you
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Just go to bed if your going!!!lol I CAN'T I think I'm gonna end up having a 'night' here so here's a tune for yaz all. Used to 'dance to this one a lot.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5N5kot0iQ]YouTube - Mark Ronson ft. Ghostface, Trife & Nate Dogg - Ooh Wee[/ame]
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU]YouTube - Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun[/ame]

Sea I was working in a recording studio when I heard that album Jar of Flies!! Fuckn blew me away cause I was listening to Pearl Jam at the time and that album.......Well what can I say????

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8ctHV3nwA]YouTube - Alice In Chains - No Excuses[/ame]
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This track also had a major impact on my musical tastes during that time
          [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wrivjzw0RlI]YouTube - Smashing Pumpkins 1979 video[/ame]

Comment

Thanks Hipp
            Awesome Stuff. I did not say that I was crashing. It is only 6:30pm here.

Comment

Seacailin;419843 wrote: Thanks Hipp
              Awesome Stuff. I did not say that I was crashing. It is only 6:30pm here.
              I know!! I used to work for a multi national company and I had to wait till about 1pm our time for you bastards to get on line so I could DO my job!!!lol

Love hips
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Sea, I don't have your post on p 26 with daughter's tatoo. I am curious! Now I'm curious about why it's not there?!? Go back and look; do you still see it there on p26? Krigs
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Us bastards, Hips?!? Maybe bitches?
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sorry Krig
                    I deleted it. Hang on the will repost it for you.

Comment

kriger;419845 wrote: Sea, I don't have your post on p 26 with daughter's tatoo. I am curious! Now I'm curious about why it's not there?!? Go back and look; do you still see it there on p26? Krigs
                      Page numbers are different depending on how you have your settings; I have mine set so that there are more than 20 posts per page, so I have fewer pages to scroll through.

Comment

Need I say it??? But Perry Farrel is GOD!!lol

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKXL8OlpUM]YouTube - Jane's Addiction - Jane Says (live)[/ame]

Comment

The Family Tree

Comment

Hipp, you are just a man after my heart tonight.lol I gotta go walk the doggie. I shall return

Comment

At least I'm not crazy, Sea. I saw the first pic of your daughter...really pretty. Krigs
                              Ruby, I am coming to Atlanta in the next couple of months; how many hrs drive are you from there? I'd love to dash down for a quick visit. Wouldn't that be a kick, unless you're too busy with your painting? I would totally understand. I also am going to see new granddaughter who will hopefully be here by 11/1, so I will be quite busy helping the kids out. I'd love to work it in, tho.

Comment

I'm gonna change my homepage tune RIGHT NOW! Jane's Addiction???? What was I thinking!!! Right here's another mf who rocked my world.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=POuW4L7lcGE]YouTube - White Zombie - Welcome To Planet Motherfucker[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X