AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Vladster!! Ha, ha, Zorr is also vertically challenged!

Sorry to hear so many had a rough weekend.... thinking of you Hips and Chelle.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Good Morning Eveyone,
      It is 4:15 here so I'm going back to bed. I just got up to show you my new avatar and my posting pic skills. I am so proud. I'll report back in about three hours. Nite Nite for now, Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

One more before I crash!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

like the avatar krigs. Think that could be alot of us! Now go get some sleep!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Im poping into town for an hour. Will speak to you all when im back. Nos da zep.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thats great Cy , it will get you back into work mode and keep lashing out the cvs., if its not that job , itll be something just as good.

Comment

Nos da zep. C is that code for no listening to Lead Zeppa as in "theres a lady who knows "and" hey hey momma wanna!!!!!!! turned it off quick
                cap

Comment

Sorry, guys - the only chance I am getting to go on MWO is at work (which I don't really want to do), my internet connection at home is screwed so I apologise if I'm not on much! We are moving providers but it's going to be October before it's sorted.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I have been trying to catch up with yesterdays thread, sheweee it's a long one.... only on page 34!!

For everyone that asked.... a koeksister is like the national sweet here.
                    It's dough that is rolled out and then plaited. Deep fried and then soaked for ages in a syrup that has been infused with ginger, lemon and cinnimon - wicked!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Ah, that's what it is!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

sorry your having such a shite day , are you sure its the beast day to pack up the fags? Maybe you should wait till tomorrow till its all calmed down.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon O2m!

Comment

well heres your sister , im a sap too!

Comment

you start on the fags today and i will start on the boooze! This time im just going to keep to my decision, as Bossman said , I will not let a liquid run my life .

Comment

Hey One 2 slow down you scrumpty lep........ one thing I have learnt from this place is look after youre self before you can expect to look after others including your kids. You have to be ok!!!!!! you are a center point here ...... every one gravitates to you every ones relying on youre sweet heart!!!!!! and the beauty is you said ok and stepped up to the plate you are a wonderful 1'2 you and limers for me are the sun of this place and for ever shall shine
                                Love always cap

Comment

Working...
                                X