Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 22 2008

Get well soon O2M!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LMAO! I'm seeing the doctor on Friday as to why I still have dark rings under my eyes that make me look like I'm still drinking 3 litres of vodka!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Ah! Thanks Captn , that was lovely and hes right one2 , you are the heart of mwo and I think the MOST popular member , so remember how much loved you are and get well soon.

Comment

Right, I'm off - may log on again around 3.30pm.

Comment

Im off food shopping (only food one2 and defo no cloggs), and then doing the school collections and thjen after school activities and then homework and then dinner. Well thank God im not sick! I hope the day psses for you quickly one2. See you all later.

Comment

Hi All,

Just a quick check in from me as I did not get a chance to log in over the weekend.

Can't say I am AF though as I did have a few glasses of wine over the weekend but it was glasses at least and not bottles. Also, it was a very rough weekend as I spent most of it in the hospital where unfortunately my sister-in-laws situation has not improved.

On a brighter note the sun is shining here and we are planning a BBQ and one with no AL in sight. I am back on track today!

Wishing everyone all the best and hope you feel better soon One2!

:h
              Bandit
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi Bandit, enjoy the bbq , should have one myself fore the winter really kicks in. Cant go shopping yet , little one wants to watch the end of back Yardigans!

Comment

Hey Bandit!!

Right i am also off to run errands and go and visit my trigger aka my best friend (she would shoot me if she heard me calling her that).
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Naughty Vlad logging on at 14:13pm. Anyway, wanted to tell you all this!

I sponsored a colleague who did a run on the weekend for cancer research. Upon asking him how it went, he said, 'Fine, I did it in half an hour, but I threw up half way round cos I was drinking til 3.00am the night before!' My instant response was, 'Well that was stupid...' And to think they torment me about being an alcoholic!

Comment

Good Day to everyone ---- I'm back from a weekend away with hubby. We haven't gone anywhere together this summer, so a couple of days up in the beautiful lake district was heaven for me. Weather was so comfortable for walking/golf and relaxing by the lake with a book. I am totally drawn to water. Unfortunately I did decide to drink wine while away ....... so I'm back on day 1 again. As I've said before (and I think Marabella expressed the same thoughts here earlier) .... I've had many more AF days than not so far in Sept. It's a learning curve that I'm on right now .... sort of gathering the ability to go AF for longer and longer. So, here's to a longer stretch now (I think I need to think of it as one day at a time).
                      O2M ---- I really feel for you ... it makes for such a long day when you're feeling sick and having to look after others. Bad enough when you only have to look after yourself! I hope you and the little ones recover quickly. Have a nice bowl of soup to warm you from the inside.

Comment

Good Day Army
                        Fall In. lol. One2, are you still sick? You poor thing. I am feeling good today despite the disgusting performance by my football team yesterday. Thanks to all of you wonderful people, I managed the weekend AF. Day 8 today and ready for an AF week
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thats great Sea, how do you feel?

Comment

Back from town. Looks like im working at sainsbury from tmr morning at 8! Got another 50p outta them, but they said there would be no one else there and no one to show me around! I was not happy about that, so there going to phone me back when they know whats going on. Still nothing from the job i really want, but they called them when i was there. And they were out to lunch!!
                            I think i am addicted to pistachio nuts! I cannot stop eating them. On my second packet today already!
                            Get eating o2m. Hello to everyone else. Those on day 1 tdy. Have a positive day, welcome back and feel good about yourselves.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning all, just a very quick check-in, I've got a rather large to-do list today to get started catching up on everything that went by the wayside while Mother has been in various hospitals... One minor triumph already, I found the DVD's that I was afraid had been lost, the ones I need for the class I am teaching this semester! What a relief! I need to DE-CLUTTER my office! (that's on the list, but it's an on-going thing... )

OneTwo, now, this has just gone on TOO LONG, you must get to feeling better! I do know that small children are carriers and transmitters of disgusting diseases, though. Parents are at their mercy! And the little ones are so pitiful when they are sick!

Everyone take care!

wip

Comment

I feel absolutely fabulous. Thank u for asking. I should be starting my new job at 8am tomorrow. Have not heard a thing on the drug test, so hoping that is good news.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X