AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not doing too good today my friends! Last night was a 'real' bitch. I#m struggling to type at moment. I need to get away and find myseklf again. Onr you know what I'm talking anout? Really really missing her . I feel like such a git. Sorry people for letting the side dwon.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

sea, if i know the feeling with the footie team. Ive got it with my hockey team. They beat basingstoke 7-1 away from home, basingstoke have 2 imports thrown out and banned for the next night. Next night we play them at home, minus there 2 imports(your allowed a max of 11). They have another thrown out for butt ending after 7 mins. 3 imports down, and we lose 5-4!!! T6 a tea0 we beat w5th a f433 q46ta the n5ght bef6re 7-1! What the feck is that all about. And the usa won the ryder cup. Double pooh. Though they did deserve it.
      Sorry girls, here i go again!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am so sorry Hipp. If I can help in any way, please let me know
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sorry we took the Ryder Cup from ya Cym. Bet my Dad is a happy man today. I am glad that you found some work.

Comment

Hipps, stop thinking like that. You have let no one down. Were here to help and we know that you want to stop, but your going through the mill at the mo. Please dont feel negative about everything, cause there is nothing to apoligise for here. Just have your time if you need it, but keep in touch and let us know your o.k. Were all here if you need to talk it through.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hipps , your not letting anyone down , just try and chill the head and feck out any remaining drink , Jeeze , we all know that makes everything 10 times worse. We love you here and its obvious your going through some kind of shit but you will get through it , You will get through it!

Comment

Im starting my weeks work at 8 tmr too sea. We'll have to send eachother positive vibes!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sea , where are you starting?

Comment

8 am tomorrow Limers. Yes, positive vibes sent your way Cym.
                    My sis went apple picking yesterday and is going to bring them here. Need to hit up my favorite chef for some recipes.

Comment

exciting , I love new beginnings! Good luck to you two tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks you One2 and Limers. I do hope you feel better soon One2. You poor thing.

Comment

Dog kept me up half the freakin' night, scratching and licking, (herself, not me) lol. Now she is laying here snoring and I am wide awake.

Comment

Im wondering if my avatar is a tad too happy?? Irratating anyone?

Comment

I love it Limers. It makes me smile.

Comment

Thanks Sea, I was very fond of my dancing poo but the sun is sunny I suppose . Sunny and happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X