Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 22 2008

WIP, absolutley 100% spot on.
    LTG. Dont worry, im only workng 8-2 during the week, and its only for a week so ill have plenty of time to post
    Going to post another recipe for you now sea. give me 5
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hipps, you just dont do anything silly you hear? Your daughter needs a daddy as much as you need her, and i understand you needing some 'me' time, but dont run away from it, get yourself sorted and face the problems and think of little Jas, cause she is in the middle of this. You are a great guy, and i believe a friend? So promise me you'll be back soon posting and listening to my shit music! O.K?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yes, Hipp
        Be safe and may you come back stronger than ever. Much Love
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

gotta go pick the little one up. Ill post that recipe for you later sea. Speak soon all!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I gotta go spend some time with my doggie. She will be going back to the Ex soon. My kids came home from their Nana's funeral and went straight back to bed. I will be back soon.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

im off to do dinner and homework. Be back later.

Comment

Hi All, yep working sucks. hate missing stuff.

One 2, hope you are feeling better now hun?
                KP, congrats on your job!!! Great news. You can now join the "Work Sucks" brigade.
                Hipps, I hope you feel better soon. Getting away is probably a good thing for you.

I am afraid I dont have Krigs talent for remembering what everyone has been up to but I do hope that everyone has had a nice day.
                Mine was OK, but being back at work triggered a few cravings and tension. time to chill.......
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hippie37;419383 wrote: Hi just wanted to check in OK? Having a bad time to be honest and going to do what's needed to be done. Closure is the order of the day. Gonna take some time off and head into the woods etc.. I really need this.

Peace be with you all and see you on the other side.

Love and Blessings
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  Hey, Hipps, remember the old saying: "living well is the best revenge." And I do know that "revenge" is not really what you are wanting here; but sometimes it seems as if we hurt ourselves even more, when we have been hurt by others. Maybe a better paraphrase would be: "living well is the best response to getting hurt." I do hope you will find ways to "live well" if you do need to stay away for a while, and I also hope you will soon return and engage in living well, with us here.

wip

Comment

Just had a phonecall from the agency to say that they had found someone else for the supermarket job. The girl in the agency said it was because she thought the manager thought i was 'over quallified' What the !!! It was only for the week, and what did they think i was going to do, go in and turn it into an alc restaurant. Id of just done my hours and gone home. Oh well, hopefully ill get an answer about the other job!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh Kp, i am sorry hun. Something better will turn up, it always does x
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

cymru;419438 wrote: Just had a phonecall from the agency to say that they had found someone else for the supermarket job. The girl in the agency said it was because she thought the manager thought i was 'over quallified' What the !!! It was only for the week, and what did they think i was going to do, go in and turn it into an alc restaurant. Id of just done my hours and gone home. Oh well, hopefully ill get an answer about the other job!
                        Oh hell I am SO sorry (and pissed off, actually) Cy!! I know you will do FINE, but this kind of thing just plain hurts.

wip

Comment

Chef, better luck with the full time job
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks all. Going to go and buy some fags to get over it!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I've had some good news today, hubby spoke to his mum today - she was SOBER and said she'd only had 2 glasses of wine yesterday and none so far today - apparently she had a fall on Sat, entirely drink related and decided she'd had enough. I've been praying so much for her.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

OneTwo: Bacon. And more bacon, bacon, bacon. Plus cookies (biscuits) and chocolate! And crisps. With dip, perhaps.

But of course that won't do, for a long-term healthy life...

Bottom line, darlin', is that you really must EAT! Real meals! Including breakfast!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X