AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, vlad, that's great! Whatever it takes... !

wip

Comment

Great news, Vlad :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Great news vlad.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

for o2m:
          BBC - Health - Healthy living - Do you need to gain weight?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

O2M is a very sick pumpkin!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Huh-oh... another one!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad...what a brill idea!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi All,

Cy so sorry to hear about the job- when something like that happens I always think it is because there is something better lined up for me, and there always is

O2m I do hope you and the kids are feeling better- doesn't it suck that people who need to lose weight have such a hard time with it and people who are trying to put it on also have a hard time- but I agree if you stop the fags you will get double benefit as you are likely to eat more.

I'm glad to hear everyone else seems to be fine- fingers crossed Hippie will be back and feeling better soon.

I am gonna log off now- will have a little sneaky peek later just before I go to bed, but I really have to catch up with some work here!

Have a great night all
                  X

Comment

Hey gang
                    Back from doggie time. Did a bit of housework as well. I so do not want to give her back to my Ex. Feeling all melancholy here.
                    Great news Vlad!! They say we will not stop until the pain is great enough. Maybe this is it for her.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, how often do you get your dog?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sorry about the job Cym. I think Marb is right. Something better is coming your way. When my daughter becomes a rich, famous model, we will import u as our own personal chef. lol. Oh yeah, you can bring the GF lol

Comment

Just doing a fly-by! Working hard! Plus, I have hiccups, something that I've had many times but only when drinking. PLEASE don't tell me to turn my head around exorcist style and drink water. Just holding my breath. Hubs is sleeping, so I may take a nap too. Lovely day here.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I can take her whenever I want. I just have to be off work as she cannot tolerate being alone. We rescued her when she was 9 weeks. She is now 9 years. I do not know what happened to her before I got her, but she has always been very nervous and paranoid, poor thing.

Comment

Ruby, how are the paintings coming along?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ruby! I was just thinking about you! Glad to see you here... hiccups are AWFUL, not funny at all. I guess you have done all the holding-your-breath methods...

How are you otherwise? Painting going well?

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X