AF ARMY September 22 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, that is quite a piece of artwork. How long did that take?
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank you Krig. That tatoo took four painful sessions. I cried with her when she came home after the first session. I had no idea she was going to do that, but she is 20, so not much I can do, especially since I have 6 tatoos myself.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea I've ONLY had 4 tattoos done but each one I thought meant something. I got pierced and tattooed for reasons in my life. I'm just going to get my nose done again!! Have 3 holes in that side I want doing anyway. Had my bridge of nose done and eyebrows and nipples MANY times. The buggers keep migrating though. They don't wanna stay in!!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

All my tats have meaning too. I was not real big on the piercings. Have 4 in my ear and my nose done on the side. That is it.

Comment

I got really 'tribal' with the piercings to be honest Sea. But once I started I couldn't stop as it where!!!. Shit man though I would NEVER get a Prince Albert!! OUCH!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I think that guys with piercings are hot. But, the Prince Al, yeah, NO. LOL

Comment

Sea, I've been away. Fixing to go to sleep! I'm 1 hour to my home, 1 hour to my cabin. Your more than welcome!!! Just PM or post when you'll be here!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Had a really bad night. Got to sign off now. Love to you all!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So sorry Ruby. I hope that u get a good rest. I have to go hit the shower myself. Sweet dreams, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X