Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

Good morning /evening everyone.
    I hope evryone is feeling positive today. I feel theres been quite a bit of negativity here for a couple of days for whatever reason, so we need to get the positive vibes flowing today!
    Lots of happines happiness, joy, joy!!
    Think the 2 days of sun that seemed like summer are over and its back to the norm of rain , wind and coldness!
    Hope your feeling better today rubes. Seemed you were pretty downlast night, so i hope today is a better day for you.
    Time for tea and toast!:l
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

AF Army September 23 08

Good Morning Cymru and all to come!
    It is a beautiful day here in Ireland, has been really nice the last few days, even had a BBQ yesterday!. Seems to be a trend here now, crap during the kids holidays for July & August and then great in September when they go back, think we'll have to change the hols to Sept-Dec or something.
    Hope all are feeling good today, or ok at least.
    I'm off to do the school run, back in a bit
    :h
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Morning bandit. Your right, we do seem to have better weather late august/september now, though this year has been poor all round. Cant wait to go to N.Z and get a bit of proper summer!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Im not too bad tdy o2m. Still a bit confused as to why all this stuff with the G/F has come up when we were getting on so well, but there we go, gotta get on with things and not dwell on things. What will be, will be!
        Sorry to here your still feeling crappy.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Morning All!

Glad the weather is good in Ireland it's crap here!

Its bad for us as no sun- no solar power We have to put a generator on.
          I really feel the cold and last night put the heating on- poor boyfriend was sweating like a rapist.

Well I am off to walk the dogs then down the shop to get more stuff done- then hopefully I will have time to meet a friend for an hour. (I am now getting quite relaxed about meeting people in the day and not craving AL- that would be a trigger-"Oh I?ll just have the one" Ha Ha).

Hope you all have a great day or night-
          Till later

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Morning marbs. Crap here in wales too. If i had solar power id be living off candle light 364 days of the year. We have some sun and people stop there cars in the street to look at it!
            Glad to hear your feeling good. Have a great day, and try and take a pic of the shop! Dying to see it.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hello everybody - Holy Moly I have just realised that it's the 23rd today - 30 Days for me YAHOOOOO!
              I don't ever want to go back to the way I was. That means Vlad you only have a week to go too.

I am full of the flu - must have caught it off you One.

Cy that website for the NZ tattooist is www.deanesmachines.com
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...8282968750.jpg
                For Marbs
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Is it 30 today zep? Was looking at your signiture and though it was 25th. Was planning a cake!!
                  Congrats Zep. Im so very proud of you. It must of been extra difficult for you being on the other side of the world, with the time differences. When your logging on, were logging off and vice versa. Sometimes i imagine its hard to get involved and feel part of it. But were always thinking of you, and i def plan to come and see you for a coffee when im over in N.Z. Thats a super duper start to the day for all of us over here. Yay.
                  3 cheers for ZEP. HIP HIP.... HIP HIP...... HIP HIP....

:huggy Big hug for Zep!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks Cy - yes it was the 24th was my first alcohol free day but I was that hung over and gross I didn't really count it. We are only 3 1/2 hours off the 24th anyway so I will what till then to match up with my signature.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks One - I am so proud of myself - yet at the same time so annoyed at myself for being such a piss head for all those years. What a waste of time.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Cy - it actually works out quite well with the time zones as if you guys didn't go to sleep on me I would never get anything done.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

lol...i know that feeling zep! Some nice tattos there. Looks a very profesional place. Never seen a studio with a desk and chair! Have bookmarked it for my journey and will send an e mail to see if he has any good ideas. Want something that is from N.Z so that i can have something from the country on my skin forever!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Good morning everyone - I'm feeling pretty positive today seeing as the last 2 Tuesdays were downers for me. Here is today's strip (think I nicked this joke from somewhere else though...)

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

right, ive got some things to do. will be back in a bit. speak soon!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X