AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

Good looking Sal as well! I fucking loved her man but things just didn't seem plausible when I got sober. We wanted different things out of life. She is at the end of the day the mother of my child but she can be such a BITCH at times. To be honest I'm glad I'm not still 'there' or i would be fighting for my sanity right now. Anyway my feelings are well and truly elsewhere at present!!!lol

Love hips xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I'm trying to 'leave' here but I feel some kind of 'attraction' to the forum at the mo. I HAVE to leave. I'm bleeding cooking tonight too!
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hippie, what are you cooking?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

OMG It's only 8 in the AM here and there is already 21 pages! I can't read them all! It's nice to hear everyone is still on tract. I went to a wine tasting party on Saturday night and only had a few SIPS! It didn't even taste good to me (hard to believe, I adore Red wine) I got to be the DD for once and let my husband sleep on the ride home! What a nice feeling! It was so nice NOT to feel guilty the next morning!

Are you discussing DINNER already? I just had cereal!

Well, I must get to my cleaning routine. I'll check on what's for dinner later.

Mich
          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

That's an old friend who is a hairdresser. I only felt comfortable with HER cutting it to be honest. Used to work with her YEARS ago. She's all married and grown up now!!! 4 kids (not all hers!) and runs her own business with her fella. Market gardens and top soil and all that jazz.

Love hips
            xx

stop replying anyway I've gotta get off!!!lol

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Oh feck - beam me up scottie - was looking forward to a couple of hours this afternoon, all set to bring the dog for a walk into the hills as my kids were going to my neighbours for awhile but she has just rung me to say she's not feeling the mae west and can I do the 'neighbourhood kiddie rota' this afternoon instead - so I now have 8 kids plus my own two running around
              :h
              Bandit
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Now I'm waiting again for another reply one??????????????

Right go way. I'm going to cook chille

Hips
                xx

see ya later

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Bandit, 10 kids at your house right now?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Yes LTG - 10 here at the mo. ages 2 to 7, there are a few neighbours where I live that all have kids about the same age as mine so we each take it in turns to take them all for an afternoon to play together - it's good fun normally but I was just not ready for it today - at least it is sunny so I have thrown them outside for awhile!
                    Bandit
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

So glad it's not raining for you today...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

LTG - I'd still throw them outside - lol
                        Bandit

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Maybe tomorrow you will get your walk
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Anyone like cold pasta salad with veggies and chicken?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Luckily my other half will be home early enough today, about 6.30 as he on the early shift at work so I will be racing out the door as soon as he gets in!. Gotta go, I can hear screaming oustide and its not the ignoring type!
                              See you later
                              Bandit

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Bandit...10 kids...i feel for you!
                                Mich..glad to hear you had a good weekend. Dont feel guilt, its a trigger. think of the positives!
                                ltg...how you feeling now?
                                hips....sod off then!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X