AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

3 mins left, 1-0, just had a player sent off. Things are not looking good atall. Glad im not drinking cause id prob buy a bt of vodka and down it after this. And i didnt even drink vodka! Much
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Don't mention the V word.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hi there Vlad. Good to hear from you. Hope you get internet sorted, cause its not the same with out you!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

My dad says, 'Don't drink that stuff, it's evil.'
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I am drinking shloer WHITE grape today.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Y'all will probably be in bed by the time I get back from shopping so I'll catch up in the AM. Have a good evening everyone :wings:
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Just put this greyhound on Zep's 30 day thread!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

nos da LTG
                  We fecking lost. Gutted
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Goodnight o2m
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Spakoinoi nochi!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hey, Vladdie! Glad to hear from you. You should get combat pay for dealing with that age kids! I'd be on a Vodka IV drip! Just checking back, mopping floors today. Can't wait to get a maid! Hang on, babe, they'll grow up quickly and THEN the trouble starts. o2, did you get a PM from me, or did computer punk out again?
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

goodnight all
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Laku noch!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Everyone's going to bed now... :upset:

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Im in a bad mood because of a football match so think i should go to bed and swear alot
                                nos da
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X