AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks, Gia! I am such a chicken...LOL!! I don't even want to open the door I closed on her. She did this once with a bird and tore the shower curtain to hell with blood and feathers everywhere. I can't stomach that crap.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hi there everyone.

Just decided to pop my head in. Was in the chatroom all alone!
      I guess I only properly joined yesterday.

Re. the cat.. could you coax her out with some food, then go in to assess the damage. Assuming what was in there is now dead! I'm just as big a chicken, with spiders.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Night night everybody!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks Juley and thanks for joining us. I am such a chicken and husbo is away tonight. When Mama cat wants out, I will let her. Not too sure about the rodent...LOL!! Don't even know what it is at this point...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Night, Vlad!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

LTG, my neighbor called me one night to catch a bat in her house. When I got there, she and daughter were sitting on couch under blankets!! Too funny. I took the pool scooping basket and caught it right off. We have to worry about rabies here with them. Another neighbor called one day and Hubs had to go get a crocogator (lizard) out of her house. She has the hots for him (Hubs, not the lizard) but I don't mind since she is WAAAAAAy not his type!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Okay, Mama cat out of bathroom. Rodent still there. I guess I can just leave it for husbo tomorrow when he comes home from road trip. I am not cut out for this crap. Wonder how I changed my kids diapers back in the 80"s...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Ruby, thanks!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hi LTG - will your dogs not get it for you? I use mine as my executioners when there are creepy things hiding in my house
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Zeppie, I guess they could but it's bloody. Don't like that. But, on the other hand who wants to rescue a rat or whatnot, aye?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Well unless you want a new bathroom pet - LOL

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Zeppie, have enough pets here...LOL!! Again, well done on your journey!! Kepp it up :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

thanks LTG - I am determined to not go back to the way I was.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Me too! My husbo has been to NZ in the Navy and wants to go back there. Too far away from the grandkids for me but way of life must be sweet, aye? I am in the US, in TX.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Congrats!!!Zep. Way to Go!!!
                                Good day/eve Army. Well first day at work was the usual. Orientation, paperwork, speakers, videos, blah blah blah. I start up on my regular shift tomorrow night at 11pm.
                                All was well until I got home. Had a fight with my son. He refused to take the trash out. He is almost 22 for God's sake and he can't even help me around here!!! Daughter's cat puked on the carpet AGAIN, and of course, daughter had no time to clean it. And the worst thing that happened is I called the mortgage co. because my mortgage is in default, but we were supposed to be working together to help me save it. I was so happy to tell them that I now have 2 jobs and will be able to catch up on my payments. I almost DIED when the woman on the phone said, "Oh, the foreclosure sale will be on Thursday". No one said a thing to me. This came out of the blue!!! I am sooo devastated. I have been crying and crying. I almost ran straight to the liquor store. I really don't want to drink, but that has always been my coping mechanism and of course now my brain is saying, Ah... go ahead. You don't have to be at work until tomorrow night at 11pm. At least you can forget all of shit for one night. I swear to God. Everytime something goes right for me. Something else goes very very wrong. I am sorry for all of my whining, but I am just a few miles from a drink.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X