AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

I'll get me coat! Please no details!! Having a hard enough time at the mo without having to hear all the 'details'!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Be nice and think of this poor hippie!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hi Troops,
      Sorry there are so many sick ones out there. Most of our troops sound unbelievably upbeat!! Good on all of you! I am still wiping the sleep from my eyes. I have a busy day at work, so I'll miss most of you before bedtime for O2, Starting, Limers, Cym, Vlad and Marbs. I hope you have a great day! Sun out today here and will be all day...about 70 F high for the day...really nice fall day!!! Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

How was your interview Gia.
        Hipps, best band ever are The counting crows.
        [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP95btX8NJE]YouTube - Counting Crows - Round Here[/ame]
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Sounds like a wonderfull day where you are Krigs. Ill close my eyes and pretend im out in the sun. Have a great day!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Love To Hippie From Rippie!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/636133=4735-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

made the beast with the 2 backs....so I dont want that to happen again lol.

I know im an oirish eejit but what the hell is the beast with two backs???

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hey ripple, great to here from you and congrats on day 6! My daughter wants a kitten for crimbo, but im not so sure its a good idea. Im the one who looks after her rabbit and im worried a kitten will destroy my nice new sofa and carpet!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

ok Gia and one2 ....not just an eejit , a pleb as well! Now where Zak , he did Othello, or perhaps it wouldnt be appropiate to ask a 15yr old??

Gia , good luck to you, hope it goes well!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

ok , i know its something rude but does a willy have 2 backs , its a long time since ive experienced one ( now whose sharing too much!)

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Ah Rippley! Love right back at ya my friend!

(I'm sounding like Captn now aren't I???) LMAO if he sees this he'll kill me!! Even bigger laughing my ass off now!!!! Nearly swallowed me fag!!lol Captn LOVE YA MATE you know that!! YOU MY BABY DOLL!! lol OK he's sailing over here and up The Mersey to give me a smack in the face now!!!lol

Hope you're good today my friend!

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

ohh! The penny just dropped!
                        Thanks Gia , I would never ever have got it.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Id rather we didnt talk about sex. Its dirty, and i dont believe in even thinking about until marriage. And then i think you should wait a year to get things right. Thank you all for your co operation.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I still dont get it
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Cym the Christian............I guess it has a certain 'ring' about it!!!lol

I think we should just stop talking full stop!

And on that note.............

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

One your cracking me up today you really are!!! And I don't mean your passing me a 'pipe' either!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X