AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

Have to go , emmas in art classes, see you later. Hope she doesnt come back with a painting of a beast with 2 backs now after all of that , how would I explain that to the nuns , eh? Catch you later!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I actually choked on the smoke through laughing if the truth be heard!! Didn't go down to well neither so nearly 'puked' Gia stop veering this thread into sexual disrepute!!!!!!lol

I'm actually rolling another one! I'm smoking like a bastard today and there's no reason for it!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Wish my G/F would have a laugh when giving up fags. Im sort of wishing she started smoking again!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Later limers
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Cmon lads - it's only Tuesday, not even Hump day yet - isn't it a bit early in the week for this type of shananigans - can just picture the nuns though limers - lol- wonder how long it would take them to they figure out what it meant?
            :h
            Bandit
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Troops, I need your help today...
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hasnt really moved anywhere forwards or backwards. I havent really spoken to her other than texts. She says shes feeling really down, and i want to see her and give her a hug, but i think to take a couple of days is best. Dont want to argue. Especially today, cause thats a trigger for me too, and with the footie id be off on a mad one im sure!
                Hipps...just downloaded the best of michael Jackson for Erin and ive got to say that some of his older stuff is pretty fecking good!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

So thats what hump day is! I was wondering! What do ya need LTG?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

billlllie jean is not my loooover....UH OH OW!(while attemping the moon walk)
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I caved on the weekend and can't get back on track but just HAVE to.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Step daughter in trouble with the law again.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

My husbo is on a road trip today and tonight so I need help with keeping busy. Can y'all give me an assignment?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Im sorry to hear that LTG. Was it a bad one? You o.k at the mo?
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

right troops, time to put our thinking hats on, get our heads together and get o2m to assign a mission
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Do you need to clean things in the house? I dont know if your really up for that, but in my first AF week i cleaned a room a day for the week, went on a complete mission, and once id finished the room i was doing in the day i felt great, had a hot bath and looked at my work.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X