AF Army September 23 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 23 08

Yes it's pretty nice here, although I have only lived in Sydney otherwise, and I am definately a country bumpkin.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Oh Sea - I feel for you. Please don't have a drink - it won't make things any better, it will just make you feel crappier tomorrow - you know that though don't you.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Sea, you want to chat?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thank you LTG. I can't right now. One of my friends is on the phone. He is a former drinking buddy, but no worries. He does not come around when he is working. I will post as soon as I get off the phone.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Sea you wanna chat hun? Fish/hipppie always here for you if you need to talk OK?

Love hips
            xxx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks guys. I made a very strong cup of coffee. For some strange reason that usually takes away my desire to drink. I cannot believe this is happening to me. We have no place to go. I just have to hang in there for 2 hours and the liquor store will be closed. I also took some L-Glut. I know drinking will just make me feel like shit tomorrow. I know it won't save my home. My kids have no idea what is going on. I don't even know how I will tell them. This will not be the first time that they are put out of their home. My Ex lost the last house that we owned when I left.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Sea at the end of the day hun are YOU OK? Thats what counts YOU are here and talking to Us OK? I'm here if you wanna chat OK?

Love you my friend.
                Hips
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Thanks Hipp. I am hanging on. Can't go into Chat yet, but maybe in a little bit. I'm sure it is late for you. Don't worry about me. I will be fine. Love ya. You are a Great friend.

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I can't even get into chat now ya bastard!!!! Not letting me do that! Sea I love you honey OK? be strong my friend . Hippie loves ya yeah OK dont do silly things OK?

"WHY SHOULD I COMPLY TO THIS"

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dEX7QvtARss]YouTube - Senser - No Comply[/ame]

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Does anyone use the chat thing here?

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I am in Chat. It was a bit slow, but I'm in

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

I'M GONNA SAY GOODNIGHT PEOPLE

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mv1206kv]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
                          NIGHT AND GODBLESS

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

always and forever troops. Be strong love you all and take care. See you on the morrow!

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Hi Sea, how are you getting on?

Comment

AF Army September 23 08

Oh, Sea, I just read about this awful situation with your house. I am so sorry. And so proud of you for getting through this without drinking. I do hope something can be worked out.

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X