Peace Corps 23 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corps 23 September

Dear Forever,WOW those are TRUE words that speak to my soul...very meaningful...Thanks..
    Isn't that great news,Starting...I know that I wouldn't want to be without Antabuse...WAY TO SCARY !!!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

just stop in to say hi there everyone and hope all is well stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

It is so nice to see ya,MR. T And congratulations on 11 months...I am working on following your lead, along with many others...

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

Was thinking about this song today.. it reminds me of an email I sent to my b/f when I was "coming clean" about my alcohol intake..
          The lyrics in the chorus are: -
          "Here is a plea..
          From my Heart to You..
          Nobody Knows me as well as you do..
          You know how hard it is for me to Shake The Disease..
          That takes a hold of my tongue in situations like these..
          ... Understand Me..."

I Love dm
          [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsQutcMui4]YouTube - Depeche Mode "Shake the Disease"[/ame]
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

Great song,Chelle....It is surely a DIS EASE that I want to let go off.I shutter to think how bad my life was then and beam joy,to think how good it is becoming.Thanks for sharing..

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

Hi all,
              Looks like this thread has picked up a couple new members. I don't have that much time to spend here, because I work full time and do other activities evenings, but if ever I can help out someone, I want to do that.

I work in a school, started back after Labor Day. I'm feeling good for a number of reasons, including control of alcohol. My greeting to "How Are You?" is always "Great!" So I hope you all are also Great!
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I started to crave a drink this afternoon while starting dinner (always a trigger for me). I put some L-Glut powder under my tongue and made a tonic/lime & ice drink. That got me through! Just finished kitchen clean up and made a cup of decaf green tea. I think I should be fine for tonight. Just thinking about tonight at the moment ---- one day at a time!
                It's just after 7:00 pm here, so just a couple of hours to go and then bedtime. Got an early golf game tomorrow and bridge tomorrow night ... so that will keep me busy and distracted.
                Have a good evening all!

Comment

Peace Corps 23 September

I guess something is not 'right'/ I NOW THAT! Evie you and Wil know this too. I need to find that part of me again. I ain't gonna do that with this trip to Wales but I know 'where' I left my soul. It's a hard place to get back to. I feel it VERY hard at moments to be honest. My spirit animal is not letting me 'develop' at mo. I'm really battling against it at mo. I need some help to be honest love. I am trying so hard but I think i realy need your help now. I'm gonna e-mail ya hun OK?

Love hips
                  xxxx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                  X