WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

OKay - A Work in Progress showed up, dove in, and has been AF FOR 60 DAYS (plus a day). whoa. and all in the midst of profound family difficulties :h. WIP was so, um ...... "on it" ...... that the 30-day mark whizzed by WITHOUT A MAJOR PARTY........but............ NOT SO FAST ON THAT 60 !!!! ........ anyone feel like celebrating a little? A little "30 times 2" Tuesday Party for our friend WIP ? (i do! ....... no surprise.... he he he....)

HAPPY "30 TIMES 2" WIP!!!!

:disco:
    :wave::wave:

YOU ARE AWESOME :l

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Happy Dance for WIP

(I'm the one in pink )

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Wow..congratulations WIP. You are a real inspiration to us all. I love reading your posts.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

:banana::banana::banana:
        WIP, you are amazing! I am very happy for you :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

YEAH ~WIIPSTER. GO GIRL!!! I am so proud of you!!! I remember reading your posts as Jez. Nothing like they are now. You are such an inspiration to me. God that has made my day!!!!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

I am SOOOO proud of you, WIPster!!!!!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Hey WIP!!Trying to 'moderate' my time on the boards since internet is cranky and I need to get work done here, but this, and YOU, are worth celebrating! I love your posts and your wisdom, and treasure your input here. CONGRATS!!!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

P.S. WW, I LUST for that outfit!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Congrats WIP, well done :goodjob:

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

THANKS, everyone!!! StartingO, that's funny, I remember sitting at the computer trying to sign up for MWO, and I could NOT think of a screen name!! I was so damn hungover and miserable that my mind just would not go there. I had to force myself to pick SOMETHING, so I could get onto the site! One of my cats is named Jezebel, and I just somehow plucked her nickname, "Jez," out of the air. I don't even much like the name! Changed my name after a couple of days.

So many of you here have helped me SO MUCH, I can't begin to express how grateful I am to you. You are good, dear, beautiful friends. I hope we can continue to help and support and encourage each other (as well as those we have not even met yet), for a very long time!

Ruby, I agree. WW's dance outfit is stunningly attractive!

wip

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Congratulations! You're amazing! A true inspiration!
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

WIP,
                        As so many others have said you really are an inspiration and I too love reading your posts - you are a wize WIP! CONGRATULATIONS!
                        :h
                        Bandit
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

Congrats Wip, Im hoping I will be there with you one day!

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

WIP

I think I congratulated you yesterday on the Army thread, but in case I did not, or indeed even if I did:-

Thank you so much for your insights and the help you so readily give around here :l

Comment

WIP IS 30 TIMES 2 !!!

In honor of our resident mediation guru!!
                              Great job Work!!
                              :thanks:

[ame= ]YouTube - Meditation for Dummies[/ame]
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                              X