Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 24 2008

That's right LTG
    Do not give anyone that kind of power over you. Living well is the best revenge.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea you're such a strong person when you put your mind to it. Love yourself hun cause we all do!

Take care my friend

Love and Happiness as always
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Stubborn feckin' Irish Bitch is what I am Hipp. People do NOT want to piss me off. Nothing motivates me more. Than you for being there for me. You truly helped to save my ass.

Comment

Sea, can I ask you something about people pissing you off? I am a stubborn Irish witch myself...LOL!! I think I'm cousins with O2M and Limers...LOL!!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LMAO
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Not being doing great myself recently to be honest. If I'm totally truthful with my thoughts etc I am missing someone more than I would care to let on I guess.

Publically I would like to thank Evie as she has been my guide through this 'mess'. Evie you are a true 'spirit' and my heart and soul goes out to you my friend.

I'm looking forward now to getting 'out there' again and finding my simplistic being. With help from my friend I think I can do that.

Love and Happiness to all and ESPECIALLY my dear friend.

See you all in a few days time.

Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

We are all "Sisters from another Mother". LTG, you can ask me Anything!!

Hey you guys. I just thought about one of the funniest things that I ever did. I will post it on the "You know you're an alcoholic" thread as soon as I get a minute.lol

Comment

Best Wishes Hipp
                  We will be waiting for you. Be well my friend.:l

Comment

Some of my adventures are pretty scary, death defying. Some I don't remember.lol

Comment

Hello Everyone! [b]Hippe[B] are you already gone? I was hoping you could send out one of your cool motivating songs. O2M are you feeling better today?
                      When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Sea, what is one thing that really pisses you off the most? I am trying to let alot of things just roll off my shoulders but the one thing I am having trouble with is someone telling lies to my kids about me. I just can't get my head around that one and let it go. Any suggestions?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

FUCK THAT, SAY NEW MEN NEW men last night said fuck this for game of soldiers and ordered their wives to make the bloody tea.

?22,500 a year
                          As research suggests sexist men earn significantly higher salaries, Tom Logan, a new man from Oxford, said: "This has been a complete waste of time."

The study found that men who treat women as equals and can name all the actors on Grey's Anatomy can expect to earn no more than ?22,500 a year.

Meanwhile, at the other end of scale, bearded, olive-skinned men in long white robes who treat women like pack animals, often earn up to ?20 million a week and have a Bentley for each of their race horses.
                          Mr Logan added: "I started doing this at university because I was given a cast-iron guarantee I would get a lot of fanny.

"I learned how to make flaky pastry, I got a cat and I cried my fucking eyes out at Schindler's List
                          . And what did I get in return? A long list of 'friends' who think I'm a poof

"Meanwhile I've not had a promotion since 1996, I live in a one bedroom flat which is basically the cat's, and this year I went on holiday to Bath.

"First thing tomorrow I am walking straight up to our office manager and telling her she's got a phenomenal arse and that I would very much like to cover it jam.

"And that fucking cat's going in the bin."

I just checked out my links in my e-mails and ONE I couldn't help thinking of you when I read this. Had to come back online quickly and post it.

Love ya honey. Take care and get well soon OK? How's that cat by the way?

Hips
                          xxxxx

Comment

I'm doing good today. Yesterday was rough. Baby was sick and after a trip to the Emergency Room, I was really craving a sit down with a bottle of wine. Managed to not give in though. Chipper music would be nice.

Comment

Wow, I am falling behind. Yum, dinner sounds great One2. Gia's takeaway sound delicious too. Hmmm....LTG-How old are your kids? Are they old enough to know that she is not speaking the truth? It totally pisses me off when people use kids as a weapon. I'll kick her ass LTG, address please.lol. Don't mess with my MWO Fam. Come on ya little leprechaun, get on your boxing gloves, we're headed fer Texas.lol
                              Oh Hi MM!!

Comment

Baby's much better today. She managed to sleep 'til 9:30am, after waking mommy up at 5:30am. But she's eating drinking, and cooing. Always a good sign

Comment

Working...
                                X