• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 24 2008

Sweet dreams rubes. Nos da
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just checking in to say im grand but still have discomfort in my back. When did toyrs dissappear Cy? Anyways hope all is well ,anyone hear from Sea , she got some bad news last night , bank are foreclosing on her mortgage, what a night mare , thinking of you Sea.

Comment

Hi Limers,
        I only saw the post from Sea just a few minutes ago when I was looking through the end of yesterday's thread. I have just sent her a pm but I don't think she is online yet. That is horrible, I thought they had to give way more notice than that. I have had problems with my own so I know what it is like but I have just managed to keep them at bay.
        Thinking of you too Sea
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Morning limes...whats toyrs?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LMAO.Its supposed to be yours!!

Comment

Ah! holey god , im in a heap laughing at that! What were you thinking it was? Im going to choke on my porridge!

Comment

Bandit , did someone kiss you and you turn into a beautifull princess??

Comment

I thought it was some sort of Irish lingo!!! I had a pain late last night and this morning a bit, but its gone now. Got it at the bottom of my back.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

The beautifull princess with a massive forehead!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

limers...L7! YAY havent heard them for years! Pretend were dead! The lead singer threw her tampax into the crown live on some t.v show in the early nineties! Saw them supporting faith no more. Great band!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

just wanted to stop in and say everyone
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T every day is hump day in your book!!lol

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Happy Hump Day to you too Mr. T!
                            So what's wrong with having a big forehead - you know what they say..big forehead, small... no I don't know that one actually - anyway, it is really a big fringe covering ok ok a big forehead and by the way Limers & Cymru LMAO on the toyrs - I thought you meant ToysR'US and that they had gone out of business in Wales or something.
                            Have to go and collect small demon child from playschool - he decided he would get up at 6am this morning and is crankyness on wheels today so see you later.
                            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit...I thought toysR'US too first of all!!! very funny!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning!!!!

How awesome to wake up clear headed and light hearted! I need to remember this feeling.....Day 2 for me again. As I mentioned in another post, I will be taking care of my mom for the next 12 weeks and I think handling that sober would probably work best, lol. I know it will be stressful....but for now I feel good and will concentrate on that.......

I will check back in the afternoon....taking mom shoping before her surgery date tomorrow and taking her for dinner tonight--I will not be ordering beer with my dinner!!!!

See you all in a while.....40 pages later, no doubt!

Christy
                                AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X