AF ARMY September 24 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea, have you been to this place, I think it's Castle in the Clouds?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, what the hell is that pic...LOL!!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LMAO!!! Thanks for the laughs this morning. I sure need them
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

One2. You are a Nut!! I feckin' love ya woman!! I have not been to Castle in the Clouds, but have spent a great deal of time in the White Mountains. For some reason, I feel peaceful when I am in the mountains.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, one time when I lived near Boston - in like 1998 - I went horseback riding in NH in the fall. I forget the name of the place but will never forget the experience. So beautiful!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Gia, you are making me hungry already...LOL!! I hope you hear about the new job soon :wings:
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;421217 wrote: WIP, I need your strength and courage today. If anyone has extra grace, I can use that too...LOL!!
                LTG you have LOTS of strength and courage and I know you're going to be fine. Keep your attention AWAY from the nasty stepmom, and step away from that inner conversation just like Sea stepped away from the inner conversation about drinking, last night (WAY TO GO, SEA!!). Take some deep breaths when you find yourself engaged in internal struggles, and re-focus onto something else. Get a shovel and go in the hall bathroom and remove the creature! How about that? It will certainly keep your mind off of what's her name, and you'll be proud of yourself!!!

wip

p.s. Thanks Cy! Yes it's a Van Gogh print I found in a NYT story a couple of days ago! New avatar for the start of my 3rd 30 days! Decided I wanted something artsy and beautiful, this time.

Comment

Thanks, WIP! You know what I like to do when I am stressed like this? I like to go work in the garden and break up dirt mounds - I give them names as I break them down. They say it's good for the brain...LOL!! I am just very sensitive when it comes to my daughter but I will NOT give the step mom that much power over me again to be my excuse to drink. Do you think that is the right way to look at it?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Absolutely, LTG. Of course you are very sensitive about your daughter, AND you can't let the mental chatter and struggles get you to the point of drinking! It doesn't help your daughter and it doesn't help you! Go out and break up some dirt clods!

wip

Comment

Oh gawd, OneTwo, how awful. Take kitten to a neighbor house and drop him off, maybe? Where he is away from cars etc? I guess there's no name on the tag on his collar. Damn. I am always taking in strays but you have way too much on your hands to be doing that!

wip

Comment

Sometimes it just takes time for pets to adjust to each other. Up until about 2 years ago we only had 1 dog, thinking she didn't like others. Now, we have 5 total...LOL!! Feed the kitten and let them get to know each other. They will work it out by themselves.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks WIP! I keep thinking about what you have gone through and still managed 60 days. I must do the same. For me, and Katrina, my daughter.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Do you have rescue people that can come out? Like the Fire department or Animal Control?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, no one NEEDS a smoke...LOL!! Hang in there. Can maybe some from church or school take the kitten?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Making calls. So far, no one is willing to help
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X