AF ARMY September 24 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;421288 wrote: Have kitten in now..hang on will post a pic.
    You know the rule, right? Once Kitten gets inside the house, he's YOURS!! And even more so if you take his picture and post it on MWO!!!

wip (with a house full of rescued beasties, and catering to all their whims)

Comment

Waiting for photo. I would take it in if I were there. You know O2M, stray pets come to you for a reason...
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Seacailin;421289 wrote: Making calls. So far, no one is willing to help
        Sea, try calling the state attorney general's office and see if they have a consumer protection division. Tell them the mortgage company is threatening foreclosure without having given you written notice.

wip

Comment

Thank you WIP, will do. My poor kids. They have been out of their home before, when they lived with my Ex-husband. That is what is bothering me the most. If it was just me, I could handle it.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, with all the bail outs happening this week you would think someone would listen to you. WIP is right, they have to give you written notice. Doesn't that give you like 3 months or so before action can be taken? Wish I could help you!!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Made 2 calls and no one is available to help until tomorrow or Friday. It will be too late by then.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Too cute!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Are the rest of you getting the mental pic of the leprechaun climbing trees and under cars and chasing a kitten trying to get the birds?!!LMAO!!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LTG, did you read my post in humor, HTBTPB? Revenge is best served cold. If I ever visit you I'm not going in the bath! Anone heard from Cinders?
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LMAO, yes, Ruby, I am...LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

No word on Cindi here. Worried about her!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ruby, you can have that bathroom...LOL!! I have no desire to seek revenge. What goes around, comes around and I seeing that happening. A light bulb just went off in my pea brain. I must hold this thought and write it down.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks, Gia. Just missed her. Where are we on the pussy issue?
                            sigpic

Comment

Seacailin;421301 wrote: Made 2 calls and no one is available to help until tomorrow or Friday. It will be too late by then.
                              OK, Sea, here's the deal. My memory of mortgage and property law is dim, but I think this is accurate: foreclosure sales are not final and the homeowner has a right of redemption, that is, you can come in even after the foreclosure sale and re-claim your property in certain circumstances. Probably the "circumstances" include getting paid up on anything you owe the mortgage company. If I were you, right now I would be googling mortgages, foreclosure, right of redemption, homeowner rights, and all that stuff and finding the most recent consumer-helpful info specific to your state (this stuff differs a lot, from state to state!).

Comment

Well, all, must make a commitment to getting packed and loading the mutts. They all run to the door and start begging when I begin taking luggage out. Soon as they get in the car, they sleep til we turn off onto our private road at cabin (if they stand up and get whiny, I bettter quickly find a place to walk them!) I'm taking my paints this time to keep my hands occupied. Hope Bigfoot stays up on the mountain! I'll check back a couple x's before I leave! GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL, MY BEAUTIES!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X