AF ARMY September 24 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea, where in Boston did you go? I love the North End. The food is awesome there
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hippie37;421467 wrote: FUCK THAT, SAY NEW MEN NEW men last night said fuck this for game of soldiers and ordered their wives to make the bloody tea.

The study found that men who treat women as equals and can name all the actors on Grey's Anatomy can expect to earn no more than ?22,500 a year.

Meanwhile, at the other end of scale, bearded, olive-skinned men in long white robes who treat women like pack animals, often earn up to ?20 million a week and have a Bentley for each of their race horses.
      Mr Logan added: "I started doing this at university because I was given a cast-iron guarantee I would get a lot of fanny.

"I learned how to make flaky pastry, I got a cat and I cried my fucking eyes out at Schindler's List
      . And what did I get in return? A long list of 'friends' who think I'm a poof

"Meanwhile I've not had a promotion since 1996, I live in a one bedroom flat which is basically the cat's, and this year I went on holiday to Bath.

"First thing tomorrow I am walking straight up to our office manager and telling her she's got a phenomenal arse and that I would very much like to cover it jam.

"And that fucking cat's going in the bin."

I just checked out my links in my e-mails and ONE I couldn't help thinking of you when I read this. Had to come back online quickly and post it.

Love ya honey. Take care and get well soon OK? How's that cat by the way?

Hips
      xxxxx
      Totally shocking, disgusting, and HILARIOUS, Hipp!

Have a good trip, be safe, come back whole.

wip

Comment

one2many;421483 wrote: Cool, I will be just tall enough to headbutt her in the ladybits! I am ready for battle in Texas.
        And I'll back you up, declare you totally insane, and get you out of jail!!!

Comment

WIP, you are so funny...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

MormonMom;421471 wrote: Chipper music would be nice.
            The Chippy Tea Song - they play this every Friday morning on Century FM:

[ame= ]YouTube - The Lancashire Hotpots - Chippy Tea - Live @ 97.4 Rock FM[/ame]
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi ya Vladster
              One 2, I just posted it one the "you know you're an alkie" thread. Already got em laughing.lol
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Guys, hows everyone today?
                Good I hope.
                I have had a long and frazzling day at work and then I have been sort of told that I spend too long on here. I know I do, but I dont feel great about being told.
                Ballbags ....
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;421568 wrote: Hi Guys, hows everyone today?
                  Good I hope.
                  I have had a long and frazzling day at work and then I have been sort of told that I spend too long on here. I know I do, but I dont feel great about being told.
                  Ballbags ....
                  My company's checking on the sites people are viewing so I'm having to stay away from MWO at work.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi So
                    Sorry on and off today. Preparing for my nightshift tonight. OMG One2 You feckin' kill me. lol At least it wasn't the freakin' Ice cream man.lol And he was very Hot.

Comment

one2many;421552 wrote: Vladders thats MY song from now on...love it!
                      You're gonna become a Lancashire lass like meself are you?

Comment

vlad;421574 wrote: My company's checking on the sites people are viewing so I'm having to stay away from MWO at work.
                        Yeah think mine do that too, Shitter isnt it?

Comment

Finally, rodant problem gone. Husbo just got home...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Seacailin;421402 wrote: Well, folks, just got some news. Apparently the woman that I spoke with last night was completely WRONG!!! To think I almost got drunk out of my skull, cried my eyes out all night, etc....The foreclosure attorney has not even set a date for a sale. He is a couple of months out at the least. The mortgage company rep that I just spoke with told me to send in my first full weeks pay stubs as soon as I get them and they would try to work out a plan to keep me in my home. Geez....I swear that took years off of my life in one night. Thank you all for your love and support. If I had gotten drunk, it would have been on me anyway, not them. I guess I am finally developing some coping mechanisms. I used to love to blame people, places and things for my actions.
                            Sea, that is the BEST news I have heard all day love. I am delighted for you!

Comment

What a relief SO. Thank u for thinking of me
                              What is the deal with Ice Cream men? They are known to sell drugs here too.lol-Dude, that's some expensive fudge ripple, dude. lol

Comment

I own that movie One2. It is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X