Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corps 24th September

Thanks Evie
    Was just wondering whether Id have to tell him that Im on antabuse (didnt really want to).
    I guess I can always just refuse the mouth rinse, saying I have an allergic reaction to alcohol mouth rinses.
    My main concern was with the sedation.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Post your concerns in the MED thread or you can go to the search on the top of the page and see if anyone else has experience.I didn't have any reaction and i had multiple shots, in my mouth...he my us gas if you tell him you are allergic to alcohol..Many people are so I am sure he has dealt with it before...Post and get more opinions to make sure.OK,pal??Is Sunderland near Notingham???I stole a brick from the Castle...shame on me.I was DRUNK.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I was just thinking how much I love my sober life.As I walked thru my town this morning, all the merchants had their stores decorated for Halloween.That is a big holiday,here.All the ghost Tours and haunted houses and Tourists fill the streets.It made me think back to the last several years of my drinking.the seasons and holidays passed with me giving very little attention.This year is gonna be different.I am going ALL OUT...I have ideas flying thru my head and can hardly wait decorate my porches with GHOSTS, GOBLINS,PUMPKINS ETC.gotta go to the attic and see what is stored there, lord knows I have forgotten what I have...I will always remember how wonderful SOBER feels...I am so GRATEFUL..

Comment

Ok, thanks guys will do
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

So nice to see ya ONE2...Very relieved that kitty is home.You are a very kind soul and it is so nice to get to know you..

Comment

Thanks Evie for your post on antibuse. I see my dr. next week and am happy someone is happy with it.
              MM

Comment

Hi MM ! Yep, it certainly sounds like antabuse is helping sooo many people!

And yep, good to see you on here O2M

Comment

Dear Montana,It is such a great tool to get you from where you are,to were you want to be...I will NEVER be without it...It lets others know that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get your life back on track...What a great HEALING TOOL, IS THAT???If the Dr. won't give it to you, you can by it from riverpharmacy on line,I did and it works fine..

Comment

Chelle? your gonna laugh ya tits off when you get that package!! I kid you not! I'm not gonna ruin the 'surprise' but I was laughing me head off yesterday when I REALLY looked at those tablets and saw the inscription on them! You'll know what I mean!! VERY SOON!!lol

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I know it will be the only way to get me AF for now. I wont drink if I can't. I can stay AF for a couple of days before surgury, dentist, ect because I have to. That's why I really know it's right for me. I see my Dr. next week and I'm so happy to see the light at the end of this twisted tunnell.
                      MM

Comment

I did some research and found a website to help. DRUGS.COM Prescription Drug information, side effects and Interactions...That should tell you what you need to know..
                        I wonder what Happy Hippy is up to now????
                        I know what you mean,Montana...Many people need it as a life line.it helps me feel safe when that Beast starts TALKING IN MY HEAD...It is not just me, saying NO...I have a powerful partner in Antabuse..

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've really researched it and know its right for me. My mind does mess with me, but when I can't drink, I won't. Thanks again. Big Help in affirming my decision.
                          MM

Comment

Working...
                          X