The price of Al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price of Al

Aside from feeling like crap for everything from yesterday, when I was late picking up the kids, since it happened once before (not b/c of AL) they charge $1 a minute. Since I have 2, yesterdays little drinky poo cost me $80 bucks. Let' see how many things we can pile on TM to make her feel like CRAP!!! Plus DH called around the time the kids get out to make sure I got them. Though I don't blame him it is this crappy feeling that helps me go back to the drink. I am trying very hard to make it through today b/c I know tomorrow will be easier. I am gonna go cuddle my kids to remind me.
    :upset:
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

The price of Al

Best incentive in the whole wide world! Give em some extra hugs! :h
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

The price of Al

Oh and I locked the house keys in the house when I went to get the kids and had to send my son through the kitchen window.
      Today sucks!
      One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

The price of Al

THE SUN WILL COME OUT, TOMORROW...Bet your bottom dallor, they'll be sun...Everyday the world will be a happier place to be,just wait and see...Smile for me,Twins...just alittle.OK???
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

The price of Al

OK Evie.

Comment

Working...
          X