Best the Elder

1000 posts for bestlifedms.
    Well done!

Best the Elder

CONGRATS!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Best the Elder

BEST DEAR,You are the absolute BEST,in my eyes...Now you made me cry and smug my make up...LOVE YA LOTS..

Sorry to cross post,Popeye...She is soooo special to me and thanks for the heads up on her 1000 posts.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Best the Elder

Ah, Bestest, now you have finally joined the golden oldies...........OOOOOOOOOOOLD
        you are not of course, in your new found sobriety you are just an infant....LOL.
        Luv ya buckets,
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Best the Elder

well yeah why not have two threads ..LMAO HEY best you are love awesome 1000 way to go
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Best the Elder

Thanks heaps! I want to echo what I replied t the other post. And that is that I have gotten a whole lot more from MWO than I have given. This is such a great place! Love you guys, bunches! Hugs!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Best the Elder

Well done Best, took ya long enough! Of course im sure it was a case of quality , not quantity , as was with moi!!

Comment

Working...
              X