Crappy part of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappy part of the day

I know this will pass but I am at the end of my 1st AF day and just feel like crying for no reason. It is aweful. God please let me get some AF days and keep this under control so I don't have to be here again. Might post again later just to have someone to talk to if not I will tomorrow 'cause I know I will be cheerier.
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Crappy part of the day

First couple of days are the worst, but its your emotions coming to life after being subdued for so long. Sleep will be difficult, and you may suffer from vivid dreams. Be strong twins, it will pass, and then you will feel so much better. After the first week alc free its like being reborn, and i dont say that lightly. I felt so alive. The good will out way the bad by a long long way. Stay strong twins, the reward for all the hard work is just around the corner.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Crappy part of the day

Hope you`re doing O.K. twinsmommy. That first night is bloody awful, but you`re almost through it, right? So, give yourself a huge pat on the back and tell yourself that it`ll get just a little easier every night.

My best to you,

Darling x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Crappy part of the day

you can do this stay strong and think positive .. we are here for you and great job on day one i know its hard but you can make it thur
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Crappy part of the day

I know how you feel. I always wish for that 1st day to be over. Never can sleep very well the 1st night. Have that lousy depressed feel all day and so hungry!! I've done it so many times....Things seem to get better though in jumps and starts...bird

Comment

Working...
          X